Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To OzoresXS

Is posibel to talk with you via skype ? I have no problems under Profesional Champions Rally i am now Elite rally. The problem is Rally Cross starting Grid allways i loose 2/3 seconds with 1600cc Cars and it's imposibel to win...On Grid i have full Gas but doens't start like the others...

You do realise there exist a Private Message system on this forum?

Simply click on his profile, and there click on "Message".

The problem is Rally Cross starting Grid allways i loose 2/3 seconds with 1600cc Cars and it's imposibel to win...On Grid i have full Gas but doens't start like the others...
Are you using any assists?

Is posibel to talk with you via skype ? I have no problems under Profesional Champions Rally i am now Elite rally. The problem is Rally Cross starting Grid allways i loose 2/3 seconds with 1600cc Cars and it's imposibel to win...On Grid i have full Gas but doens't start like the others...
Hi man, I visit the forums with frecuency.
At first I was scared... I thought someone wanted to kick my ass or something xD

Maybe this is obvious but, do you have fully upgraded cars?

Keep this in mind, its very important since car upgrades at 0/4 status puts you a really hard handicaps; acceleration is much less powerful for example... overweight is another one.

PS.: feel free for sending private messages if you need to