Sign in to follow this  

Grid 2/ Grid Autosport doesnt detect Logitech G27

Question

Hi I am owner of Grid 2 and Grid Autosport. I recently bought a Logitech G27 Wheel, the wheel work fine in all games but grid doesnt detect any button fron de wheel.

I would like to fix this bercause I love this game. ;)

3 answers to this question

Remember to start the game (main menu after load) with some wheel button instead of keyboard :smiley:

OzoreXS said:
Remember to start the game (main menu after load) with some wheel button instead of keyboard :smiley:

Yeah I know that. At that point only works keyboard and Xbox 360 Controller. Nothing more.

Unplug all other game controllers from computer. Go to the Logitech profiler, Device, and ensure the G27 is set to default. Also check game controllers under device to make sure it is set to G27. I'm sure once you disconnect the xbox it will work properly,...may need a reboot.

Unplug all other game controllers from computer. Go to the Logitech profiler, Device, and ensure the G27 is set to default. Also check game controllers under device to make sure it is set to G27. I'm sure once you disconnect the xbox it will work properly,...may need a reboot.

I tried, but the same problem