Sign in to follow this  

LMA MANAGER APP!!!!!! get it done..

Ok so i dusted off the ps2.. I somehow always turn to this game.. hate all the newer dung that is over complicated and not really pick up and play. 
looked online for the vaguest idea if there was anything in consideration for this game for a re release and it seems though there is still quite a demand for this 
This game could so easily be converted to a game for a phone as it stands and just updated... the game would go to all management fans everywhere, with just a basic pick up and play game and its layout its ideal for a phone app based game. Infact i think there is a massive gap for a playable phone based game like this as the others are known to be iffy and not very satisfying from what i have read, I mean who want to see circles kick a circle around a pitch... its crap, we need that 3d view like lma had, in todays day and age they could build a game like this in no time and could generate millions...
codemaster must be missing a trick with not considering this surely.
to think after 10 years you still see people mentioning they are still using this game and hankering for another

Just posted my own post for this I totally agree but mines more for console big demand for this on console