Sign in to follow this  

Grid 2 locks up at season 5

Question

Every time I try to enter the final Series in season 5 my game totally locks up--I have to shut my PS3 off with the power button. I have deleted the game including game files and reinstalled--same result. I have formatted my drive and reinstalled only Grid 2 Reloaded--same result. I've no problem with my game save data being pulled back in after each install. I have no problem playing online, running split-screen, custom events, or re-running any of the events in seasons 1-5. I've tried starting from scratch and gone through the grind again but that didn't help.

Other than the last 2 cars in season 5 vehicle challenge--and of course the ESPN race championship--I have completed everything I can in the offline portion. I can't get past that Huayra (sp?) :'(

Game bug? Undocumented feature? Operator error? Help please :/

1 answer to this question

mine does the same thing except now its started locking up in 3 i have tried eveything you have,i've been reading up on the problem and from what i gather it is a glitch in the game and only way to fix is buy a new game 

problem solved by copying game data to another of my PS3's and installing Grid 2 on it. Got past the point of lockup, saved my data and copied it back to my main PS3. All was good after that.