Sign in to follow this  

2010s Polo WRC default setup is always the same, what's up with that?

I think all 3 cars I'd used in Rally before the Polo had different default setups for each country, did they miss doing that one or something? I'm now with the Fiesta and I'm getting different default setups again.

I think so. For example, suspension and dampers are always in the middle regardless of the surface. Obviously, since I don't have time to set up everything in 10 shakedown runs, that made for less than ideal conditions. I privileged setting up brake bias and differentials and went with the same springs for everything.

OK, this is weird, I've now tested it with custom events on Greece and Germany and I did get that setup with the springs all in the middle for Greece, but then I got a different one for Germany... But it was definitely staying the same for all 6 on that season I did... Seems like a strange bug.

Have you downloaded any setups from steam workshop for it? I've seen them mess up the default setups.

Dytut said:
Have you downloaded any setups from steam workshop for it? I've seen them mess up the default setups.
No, I'm on PS4.