Jump to content Jump to content

Selling cars ?

Why can't I sell 3 of my 5 cars it shows there worth 0 dollars. Just started happening, am afraid I'm gonna get corrupted data I hop that fix is coming this week ? @loore can u give an estimated time of arrival , I've had 2 friends get corrupted today and there pissed.

Why can't I sell 3 of my 5 cars it shows there worth 0 dollars. Just started happening, am afraid I'm gonna get corrupted data I hop that fix is coming this week ? @loore can u give an estimated time of arrival , I've had 2 friends get corrupted today and there pissed.
Hoping end of this week, start of next. Will have more news shortly :)

I ran into that bug too.

Make a backup save of the game (make sure it loads first). But be warned - don't try to use those '0-dollar' cars. The game will hang after whatever race you use them in.
I'm on ps3 I'm not new to how things work but how do I make a back up save on ps3. I know your a PC player but maybe you know ty.

@loore does that mean go live on ps3 end of week or on PC and ps3 will have to wait for sony to ok patch? I just want to relay info to my friends cause they don't want to start another career in case in corrupts again.

Btw is the data corruption across all platforms ? Including PC ?