Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Update - Version 1.11. Found a bug? Post it here!

Question

Hello! 

If you come across any problems with the Version 1.11 update, or find a bug that might have just slipped through the cracks, let us know on this thread! You can find the patch notes right here.

Thanks - and hope you all enjoy the update to the game. :) 

The DiRT Team 

Hi! After todays update, my Thrustmaster RS300 wheel dont work as it used to and the game dont recognise my thrustmaster shifter. (Playing on PS4)

Hi! After todays update, my Thrustmaster RS300 wheel dont work as it used to and the game dont recognise my thrustmaster shifter. (Playing on PS4)
Same here! My T300 doesnt work like it should. I get that setting menu witch is for controllers. Cant change FFB settings. Seems like the game recognizes T300 as dualshock controller. In the "preset menu" I only see "thrustmaster" option. (ps4)

HI,
after todays update in PS4 my TS300 does mit work any more. No " Soft Lock" and no chance to get a working setup.

Same problem here. 

My T500 is also broken. Super un-responsive despite adjusting the settings. Not happy, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already! I'm 11th in the monthly challenge, so I hope you can fix it before the last round is available! 
HELP!!!

Same as every PS4 / T300RS : no FFB settings available, no soft lock.
In addition to no UDP feature and no keyboard support, but that's missing features, not bugs :smile:
I'm quite disappointed to see that codemasters is suffering from the same issues as DriveClub and The Crew suffered after some updates which broke the thrustmaster wheel gameplay. Have you integrated another thurstmaster version in your code ? Will thrustmaster release an updated firmware ?

What's going on codemasters? I'm a T300Rs user on PS4 and the update has completely changed all settings and made using my wheel totally unrealistic. Really not impressed. An urgent fix required or an explanation of what has gone wrong & what will be done to rectify this.

Same issue with my Thristmaster t300rs wheel connected to PS4. When you go to options menu there is no calibrate option, no option to change transmission to manualy H pattern to use my gear stick (you only get automatic, semi-automatic and manual sequential, wheel feels completely off. Basically, it's now unplayable, even in automatic mode. Steering is totally unresponsive. Please fix these issues soon. Thanks.

Wazajarm said:
Same issue with my Thristmaster t300rs wheel connected to PS4. When you go to options menu there is no calibrate option, no option to change transmission to manualy H pattern to use my gear stick (you only get automatic, semi-automatic and manual sequential, wheel feels completely off. Basically, it's now unplayable, even in automatic mode. Steering is totally unresponsive. Please fix these issues soon. Thanks.
Yep, the setting look like they are for a dualshock controller,

Hopely this gets fixed soon :#

Similar issue.
FYI:
I have a Thrustmaster T150.
Prior to the update, the 'Choose Preset' option showed Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatic (not that I used it). Now it only shows Thrusmaster.
But more importantly when I go in to 'Vibration and Feedback' the only options are to toggle Vibration and Feedback ON/OFF and Load/Save Presets.  There are 4 options below the Vibration and Feedback (suspension, tyre slip, engine and collision) that are grey'd out can't be selected. All the other options are no longer there.
The switch on the T150 is set to PS4.
Multiple restarts of Dirt and PS4, along with fully powering down PS4 have not resolved the issue.

Also note that I use the wheel on PC (windows 10 with the switch set to PS3) and have confirmed that the device has the latest updates and firmware.

Hey guys, portuguese brazilian  patch notes are out of time on sweet lamb, after the half of the stage the patch notes on screen doesn't match with the patchnotes of the copilot says, the copilot seems to be delayed, very delayed. I didn't had time to verify on other tracks, but this same issue was present on a previous version of the game (the 1.1).

What happened??? T300 on PS4. I can't select H pattern transmission. No FFB at all. Settings are gray. Please fix! I play this game almost every day!

The wheels is like using a dualshock controller now only the dualshock is easier now! Hope this get fixed soon as i need my dirt rally fix!

Found a bug with V1.11 !!!! YOU BET WE HAVE. Shame Codemasters didn't before they released it !
Firstly, on PS4 it's classed as V1.2 so that can't even be conveyed correctly !
Secondly, PS4 owners using a Thrustmaster wheel now have a 100% un playable game !
And finally, and this is my biggest bugbear, a Codemasters representative asks for feedback, then runs and hides when the s*it hits the fan as complaint after complaint rolls in on nearly every thread. 
A bit of communication wouldn't go amiss. Even a simple 'sorry, we've made a catastrophic error guys, we're on it and will keep you regularly updated' would help !

Hi all, just to let you know we're aware of the issue with Thrustmaster wheels on PS4, and we're looking into a fix this - will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your feedback - it's really appreciated, and please be reassured that we're cracking on with fixing this.

Waiting long time for this patch. And nothing works with THRUSMASTER wheels on PS4 ! 
I cannot understand how Codies could have put a new release without testing it before ! So now a lot of people complains, ans the only answer is... silence.  Is there a way to revert to previous version ? Silence. Will this be corrected soon ? Silence. Codies !  Please !
Really very disappointed.

Edit : just see ChristinaMc post..:blush:  So ok, no more silence. Thanks to keep us aware of what happens.

I have PS4, Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel and Thrustmaster TH8A shifter. After the update the shifter isn't working at all, the game lost all the controller configurations and the configurability is very limited compared to the oldeer version.

When you'll going the get this fixed because now the game in unplayable.

FFB and sensitivity for all Thrustmaster (my is T150) wheels are broken, fix it soon, game is unplayable now, i don't even know how something like this can even happen.

Same here. I made separate thread about t300rs being broken after patch. Seems like whole thrustmaster family is affected. This is a joke. Massive oversight codemasters. Considering popularity of thrustmaster products you guys just shot yourselves in a foot. 

I have t500rs , I had to select the up / down shift every time I played in settings before the patch , also before the patch I thought the ffb wheel settings felt like I was only in control of the front wheels every time i would get a slide going the wheel would hit full lock then had to guess the position of the counter steer with no feel from the slide which I found very 'arcade' now with this 'bug' I found its a lot more weight in the wheel and pressure of the slide which I can now feel and slide with more confidence. its feels good to me but I would like the soft lock back as I cba to adjust all the cars rotation.  

Hi all, just to let you know we're aware of the issue with Thrustmaster wheels on PS4, and we're looking into a fix this - will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your feedback - it's really appreciated, and please be reassured that we're cracking on with fixing this.
Thanks for the head's up ChristinaMC, we feel less alone in the dark knowing CM work on it.

if you need any beta tester, i'm in.
(Dont know if sony allow beta testers like Apple and Android do tough...)
PS4/T300, Zalex on PSN

Same here with the T500. I've tried everything to get it playable but it's ruined it for me. Please fix asap