Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Update - Version 1.11. Found a bug? Post it here!

Same here with the T500. I've tried everything to get it playable but it's ruined it for me. Please fix asap

for what ever u thought was have to do u did it wrong - pls give me back the setting 4 my t300rs b4 t update - give me the fun back 

Same here guys.

T300rs now completely un playable with on PS4.

How this update got out without being properly tested on a popular wheel such as this is beyond me. I hope some codies are working 24/7 on this?

Very disappointing. I trust all will be fixed SOON please. Roll the game back to the last version if it's easier. People will be wanting to play Dirt Rally over the weekend

Why are we waiting just pull back update to psn we reinstall the game update old patch and keep playing till new update why are we waiting pull back update to psn

Over 12 hours since last comment from ChristinaMc.

Any news from you or the devs on this please?

We do not want a Dirtless weekend!

I have the Thrustmaster T150 and after the last update it's completely useless no control on the wheel and no brakes, hope Codemasters find a fix soon!

Went to check my stage time against my friends and it shows their time not the difference. This is on PC

Hi all, just to let you know we're aware of the issue with Thrustmaster wheels on PS4, and we're looking into a fix this - will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your feedback - it's really appreciated, and please be reassured that we're cracking on with fixing this.
Plus d'informations serai bien deja 2 jours ou  dirtrally ne fonctionne plus avec les roues  trustmaster  merci pour se patch fantastique .. 

Yup. I think I might dig Driveclub out of the draw. 

This is all very sad. A major developer as Codemasters is has rendered the whole game un playable for Thrustmaster wheel owners. I thought you guys were clever

Same here with my T150, game is totally unplayable now, I wonder who has previously tested this patch with a Thrustmaster wheel, probably no one. It's a shame.......

Where is Paul Coleman when you need him eh? Leave the real life co driving for now Paul and sort this issue out please. Thanks  :)

Thrustmaster  T500Rs ps4
  NO WORKIES 

The patch appears to have locked the DOR at 360 which is a lot less than the default for the wheel, to remedy this you have to press and release at the same time (on the wheel) the "look right" button and the button next to the mode light - the mode light should then flash once, repeat this and it should flash twice. Now go to the advanced wheel settings in the game and check that steering sensitivity is 100. Steering linearity is 0. Steering dead zone is 0. Steering saturation is 100.  This should make the game driveable again for you? 
This works on my t300 and t500, don't know about the t150?  Let me know if it helps? 

It would save you a lot of time and effort if you just made a new with the title "Thrustmaster Wheel Workaround" @madwak ;)

Sod it, I'll do it for you.

Just bought a t300rs wheel 2weeks ago that is now useless.completely pissed that this can happen

Pearlo said:
Just bought a t300rs wheel 2weeks ago that is now useless.completely pissed that this can happen
I wouldn't worry about it mate I'm starting to get a feeling it's just a ploy by Codies to find out how many people were playing with thrustmaster wheels and NOT complaining about the ffb, hopefully it will be remedied pretty soon? If you look for the thread about the thrustmaster workaround it might help you to get it working for now?

After update on PS4, the Thrustmaster T300 RS don't working fine. Its unusable. FFB settings are grey, can't modify anything in FFB Menu. Calibration is missing.
I need a solution to downgrade, i bought this game online.

After upgrading 1:02 Dirt Rally for PS4 my steering wheel Thrustmaster T-150 no longer works, is only recognized as joypad, I also tried the PS3 switch PS4 but this does not solve the problem, I also wanted to point out that if I do dowgrade update 1.1 the steering wheel back to work perfectly.
Now I am unable to use the Dirt Rally with my flying, I wanted to ask if you are already aware of this problem and if we're working to resolve it.

I finally bought the t300rs yesterday, especially for dirt. When i launched the game it auto updated and all FFB settings greyed out, half the advanced settings r gone ( tested with a t500 before i bought mine and that worked just fine ) ... so now i have my own wheel and i cant even drive for 10 meters without crashing :-(. I hope you guys can find the problem swiftly and adjust accordingly. Grts

T150 is un-driveable as well. Tried the workaround by limiting the DOR but it still feels very disconnected. Please patch this soon code masters! I'm pumped to finally be able to see where I stand on the leaderboards. 

Is there any timetable as to when this fix might be out?