Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Update - Version 1.11. Found a bug? Post it here!

Same here  :/ no racenet, no way. It's hard to play this game since last week...
Have you tried it recently, it's been down all weekend but it's working now?

The "motion blur" bug on PC is still there, kinda :smile:
- it does not affect the car now in hoodcam or replays (as expected)
- it disables itself from time to time, just like before, but without bluring the car (no blur at all)

This switch between blur and no-blur is happening all the time through the race, it's really disturbing.

Can an option be added to completely turn off motion blur ? I'm playing on a 144Hz screen and it's just useless to have motion blur, I want clear image (like when the bug happens).

Thanks.

Since the update and roll back, or whatever it was, I'm not able to watch my replays after finishing an event??? When I select to watch replay with the square button, all that happens is that entire menu at the bottom left side of the screen is all blurry and fuzzy/shaking like motion!!!!  Anyone else out there have the same problem?? 

Thanks,

Pepe.

The "motion blur" bug on PC is still there, kinda :smile:
- it does not affect the car now in hoodcam or replays (as expected)
- it disables itself from time to time, just like before, but without bluring the car (no blur at all)

This switch between blur and no-blur is happening all the time through the race, it's really disturbing.

Can an option be added to completely turn off motion blur ? I'm playing on a 144Hz screen and it's just useless to have motion blur, I want clear image (like when the bug happens).

Thanks.
It seems they removed the object motion blur of the player car completely.
In 1.1 it sometimes removed the environment blur and applied it to the car.
In 1.11 it still removes the blur from the environment but the car get not blurred.
That's lame codies!

Any chance to get the blur, at least for the player car wheels, in replay back?
It looks stupid in rallycross when every wheel of the ai is blurred but not the own.

Logitech G920 user here on PC. Feedback feels lifeless since patch. 

No more catching the wheel in RWD cars or anything that makes me fight for the wheel like it used to. I had no gripes with the FFB previously. The only kind of feedback I get now is  a little bit of torque steer, which just stops at about 15 degrees.

The only way I can get cars round the corner is if I just turn the wheel, which right now just feels heavy. If I turn the wheel at 90 degrees for example, it will just stick there until I decide to move it. There's no resistance or anything that made the feedback good in the first place.

What's weird is that my cousin has the same wheel for the XBone version, and his plays fine. It's just a PC problem it would seem. I've played with vibration and feedback, but the only difference is that cranking it up makes the wheel heavier.

Hope this gets looked it as well. This is literally the only time I've stopped enjoying Dirt. 

This can't be a bug or somebody else would have mentioned it by now, more likely to be something gone wrong with your setup?

Okay, I've now  played with every conceivable setup, I've even tried Steam workshop and touched elements I've never adjusted before. Now it's feeling better. But it still feels sluggish when the wheel is meant to snap on you in a RWD car, I've never had moments where I've had to catch the wheel like I used to because the rotation is too slow, no matter what I do to the setup. I've had to change my set up so drastically after the patch to get the game to play alright again, but it still doesn't feel right. - I did have my setup the same as my cousin's on the XB1 version before the update, but now if I do that it's feels lifeless on PC.

My wheel's not broken in case you're wondering, plays fine on any other game. Assetto Corsa updated their physics recently too and it hasn't ruined my setup over there. I'm stilling looking into this problem, but atm no luck.

Logitech G920 user here on PC. Feedback feels lifeless since patch. 

No more catching the wheel in RWD cars or anything that makes me fight for the wheel like it used to. I had no gripes with the FFB previously. The only kind of feedback I get now is  a little bit of torque steer, which just stops at about 15 degrees.

The only way I can get cars round the corner is if I just turn the wheel, which right now just feels heavy. If I turn the wheel at 90 degrees for example, it will just stick there until I decide to move it. There's no resistance or anything that made the feedback good in the first place.

What's weird is that my cousin has the same wheel for the XBone version, and his plays fine. It's just a PC problem it would seem. I've played with vibration and feedback, but the only difference is that cranking it up makes the wheel heavier.

Hope this gets looked it as well. This is literally the only time I've stopped enjoying Dirt. 
It seems like you've been playing with Center Spring enabled in your wheel options. Are you sure you didn't change anything recently? Or maybe somehow the application lost it's setting? In Logitech G27 it was never centering itself back without this option.

Thanks a lot for that! it seems to be fine now. I did reinstall my wheel prior to the update, and that must of turned it off when it's usually on.

can anyone help me with the problem of dirt rally keeps shutting down when I load a rally? I have tried rebooting my pc and tried custom rally but still shuts down?