Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Update – Version 1.11 | Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally Update – Version 1.11 | Codemasters Blog

Finally, we’ve also been investigating your concerns and comments about the weak FFB on certain Thrustmaster wheels. It’s still something we’re looking at, but the difference between the T300 and other Thrustmaster wheels is that the FFB is perfectly linear, with the intention of providing more realistic vehicle handling.

Read the full story here

What about new cars and locations ?
Would love to see old TOYOTA cars like Celica , AE86 and eCorolla WRC, ! And many other cars of that period (Seat Cordoba, Škoda Octavia, Peugeot 206 , Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI). Right now it feels like there is too few cars. Money shouldnt be an issue for Codemasters...

After this update I can't use a steering wheel because it is non-reactive and can not play, also has disappeared the lock mode to automatically adjust the degree of rotation in the car base used. Thrustmaster t300 gte Ps4

Same complain as Maryoo, the game is now unplayable using t300rs on ps4, the soft lock option is gone (as for wheel/pedals calibration), advanced wheel options seeems to be screwed up and changing wheel saturation to balance the absence of the soft lock option does not make the handling as good as before.

You tried to make the ffb stronger (without success) but you screwed up the whole thing, please revert the state to the day one ps4 patch at least...

The same Problem as FrankLoki with the T500RS on my PS4 since Patch 1.02
No Calibration in the SettingsMenu, no Shifting in H-Mode, only Sequenziell. Its unplayable with my Wheel. Please fix this Problems fast...
Sorry for my bad English...
Greetings from Germany

Codemasters _ What have you done ? After the latest patch my Thrustmaster T300 wheel is really bad, the feel was fantastic before, but is so unresponsive now. As it is now the game is ruined for me.

Please revert this patch for PS4 as soon as posible. The game is now not playable with the T150 wheel, no FFB, no clutch, no soft lock, no calibration option, TH8A Shifter doesn't work.... It is impossible that you have test it before releasing. This seems a bad joke.

Glad to hear that the Hill Climbs cars have been improved, hopefully they have a bit more downforce now.

I hope you guys plan on doing DLC too, I'm willing to dish out a bit more for this.

Unplayable now on PS4 with T300 wheel ! Non responsive, no manual H pattern gears with clutch, no calibration. 

What the hell did you here Codemasters? If before we had the weak ffb (T300 ps4), now directly our wheel is like a joke, a nonsense. Did you ever try your patch first? This is the first patch that broke completely the game. Two months and you bring this to us this? Seriously? Please, solve this soon.

And solve for once the issue of the weakness, dont write a line like "some players have also found that reverting to PS3 mode, then re-enabling PS4 mode, will solve the issue". This solve really the issue? How? In game? Out of the game? From ps menu? While playing? Be clear about that. Is your responsability with your customers. We buy a product, we will like use the product, or bring our money back.

From "The best rally simulator ever" to "The worst racing game I ever played". I dont see this claim on your facebook.

bonjour,je confirme que les volants ne fonctionnent plus depuis votre mise a jour,merci de nous tenir rapidement informé des raisons de ce dysfonctionnement,car la,c'est tout simplement injouable et sans interet!,que comptez vous faire pour resoudre le probleme?

Con la actualización 16/06/2016 thusmaster t300gt no funciona los parámetros,antes funcionaba perfecto.
Por favor arreglar lo antes posible.

Found a bug with V1.11,  Shame Codemasters didn't before they released it !
Firstly, on PS4 it's classed as V1.2 so that can't even be conveyed correctly !
Secondly, PS4 owners using a Thrustmaster wheel now have a 100% un playable game !
And finally, and this is my biggest bugbear, a Codemasters representative asks for feedback, then runs and hides when the s*it hits the fan as complaint after complaint rolls in on nearly every thread. 
A bit of communication wouldn't go amiss. Even a simple 'sorry, we've made a catastrophic error guys, we're on it and will keep you regularly updated' would help !

As everybody, unplayable with T150 since the upgrade... just broken :( love the game but not able to play anymore :(

The same ,unplayable with t300rs on ps4.
No ffb settings,no feeling with cars...ffb was nice before this update,
Now the game is just horrible to play..:(

Update has made this game unplayable with my T300, TH8a shifter and T3PA. No manual H pattern option to select. Please remove this patch or fix it quick this was a good game that has gone bad very quickly

Thanks for the new patch. Was really hoping that Oculus Rift CV1 would be added in this (as wasn't included in last patch as it would've delayed the last patch). Fingers crossed for next time!