Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Update – Version 1.11 | Codemasters Blog

Desde la ultima actualización es imposible jugar con mi t300rs y t3pa, arreglenlo cuanto antes por favor, el lunes tenemos una competición nacional, el juego era perfecto y con esta actualización lo habéis estropeado, vuelvan a poner los controles de volante como antes, que estaban perfectos!!!

Con el Thrustmaster T300 es injugable ahora y no tienes ajustes. ¿Realismo con esa linealidad? !Si el coche no gira! Tienes que andar de tope a tope con la dirección... Antes estaba perfecto, no se porque tienen que tocar eso. Arreglen el copiloto que en muchas etapas canta las curvas al contrario, etc. Las físicas y el feedback del volante son cosas que no se deberían tocar pues antes estaban perfectas.
No puedo jugar así, quiero un parche que arregle esto cuanto antes.

Unplayable on PS4 with Thrustmaster T150. The steering feels so unresponsive and delayed they have completely ruined it. Please fix it.

Dirt Rally (on PC/Steam) I have a g25 (soon to be T300 and other people said that they too had more or less the same problem with the T300). After the patch all the feedback in my wheel is more or less gone, it's just a bit resistance when turning the wheel, no feeling other than that. The worst part is that it feels like the steering is opperated by rubber bands, I can't control the car at all. All that has been changed between me playing it and no longer beeing able to is the patch. :(

I'm not usually in the habit of complaining and like to keep things positive. That said, it's been an exasperating afternoon of play!!!!! :-( With this new update installed, I can't play worth a hill of beans!!!!!!! Can't keep my car on the road, no feedback through the wheel like before this update. I haven't been able to manage even one sector with a green split time and my results are in the toilet!! Not that I'm a top ten driver on the leader boards or anything, but before this, I was doing rather well I thought?? I've got the Group A cars into the Masters level, Hill Climb at Elite level and all other categories are in Professional level!

If I keep on playing like this though, things are going to go south in a very quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guys reverse the update until you know whats wrong, for us PS-4 and Thrustmaster wheel owners?????? PLEASE!!! Everything was so good before this!!

Cheers,

Hi all, we're aware of the issues pertaining to the Thrustmaster wheels and peripheral hardware, and we're working on pushing a fix live ASAP. I'm keeping the larger threads in General Discussion and Tech Assistance updated with the latest on this, so please head there for the most up-to-date info. We're getting closer to pinning down a timeframe for the patch, so hope to have some good news soon.

Dear Christina, even your links are broken ! LOL
All this story is really incredible. In a word where everybody is submitted strongly to the reign of the efficiency, you Codemasters act like a total "amateur", not testing your products, and letting the poor Christina alone with 2 or 3 language elements to write in loops in all unhappy threads. Normally after such a disaster it should be hard for you. But it won't be, no worries...

Has anybody else's ps4 done a system update yet? Mine has and I've just tried dirt again with my T500 and the ffb has completely changed :smiley:

Yes ! Madwak you're right !  I did the PS4 update, after that I did a rebuilt of the PS4 database.
My T300 is now great , but I have to put it on (I presume) 345° (2 blinks led). I use controller to make presets or load my old ones and it works really fine :-) Wheel linearity must be 0

It's good to play again !

Hello !

I'm playing on Xbox One. The last update is 1.100. I did install this update, but the co-driver has no voice anymore !

I tried to uninstall and install again : same result.

What happens ?

I've tired out the Hillclimb cars again, it's an improvement. But I still think they lack the down force they should have.

Saying that, are you guys considering DLC for this game?

How do you download this update on xbox one, when i start the game it still says v1.100... do i need to do something manual here...

First of all a big thankyou to codemasters for sorting out the Thrustmaster wheel issues on the PS4 after last week's update. I am now enjoying a very good game once again. However, I have one pressing issue at the moment. I am unable to access the online events through racenet. Every time I try to access the online events I get a connection failed message, " The Racenet sevice is not available".
Is anybody else on PS4 unable to access the online events after the latest PS4 patch ?

rajcore said:
First of all a big thankyou to codemasters for sorting out the Thrustmaster wheel issues on the PS4 after last week's update. I am now enjoying a very good game once again. However, I have one pressing issue at the moment. I am unable to access the online events through racenet. Every time I try to access the online events I get a connection failed message, " The Racenet sevice is not available".
Is anybody else on PS4 unable to access the online events after the latest PS4 patch ?
It's probably because every bodies wheels are now working and the game servers may be full :smile:

I get a connection failed message too, " The Racenet sevice is not available". I have tried to connect to Racenet all day.

Racenet is not available for the past 24hrs or so on ps4. Please fix