Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally Update – Version 1.11 | Codemasters Blog

Racenet not available....Also when I log on to website lap times etc not showing .cant access league area on website. Please fix

same here - racenet not available since 16 hours ... and I fear RN issues will get worse when F1 2016 is on the market.

Codemasters, why are you not able to fix the RN issues since month? 1 of 4 tries connecting is failing here since the Console versions are out.

Regards

Still crashes when CPU core count > 8! Come on guys why does crash when you have too many CPUs? Please fix it! It has been unplayable since April.

Also have problem connecting to Racenet. Only started yesterday. Probably something wrong with the new patch is it?

PLEASE Codemasters, add AT LEAST an option to turn this ****** motion blur off!!!

Something has happend with the game since the 1.11 update ( PC )

I'm SO dissapointed, ever since this game was realesed on consol the stability ( smothness ) of this game has "gone down to the basement" :- (((

my version stays 1.03 and my thrustmaster t100 is not recognised by the game (it works smoothly in f1 2015) . please HELP!!!!!

What is the patch release for ps4, keep seeing 1.11 on sites, but latest I have is 1.03 still getting lots of wheel knocking when using logitech g29 on rallycross and thats with the ffb turned down.