Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1™ 2016 – First Gameplay Video & Release Date | Codemasters Blog

F1™ 2016 – First Gameplay Video & Release Date | Codemasters Blog

Great news – today we’re delighted to announce when you’ll be able to get your hands on F1 2016, the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™!

Read the full story here

Awesome Finally ! (goes to steam and finds Limited edition not available for Pre Order ) , Ok we wait alittle . Really excited for this one !

On F1 2016 which comes out on the 19th of August there will be tethers in the game but my question is will you be able to pick your personal tyre allocations for each race weekend?

I had a good laugh at the part of that blog post that said "As always, you'll hear it here first" when just about everything we've heard so far about F1 2016 came from some other source first.

Had the cash out to preorder f2016 at steam, they are combining it with the much flawed f2015 as a 'bonus' but with a string or two, seems you can't give the f2015 game as a gift, begging the question: Why would anyone want 2 licenses of f2015 clogging up the works?  Now if they would attach a version of f2013 that would work with a g29, I would pay full price for both.  As an aside, can't believe how well behaved the boys were at Baku.  Wish it would continue.

Had the cash out to preorder f2016 at steam, they are combining it with the much flawed f2015 as a 'bonus' but with a string or two, seems you can't give the f2015 game as a gift, begging the question: Why would anyone want 2 licenses of f2015 clogging up the works?
I'd assumed it was clever enough to know that when you'd already bought F1 2015, it didn't give you another licence, just your 10% discount on F1 2016.

I might be answering my own question as game and simulations go, but why the career reseasrch and deleopment stuff? Seems like another video game that could just be played on your cell phone with in game purchases . what a turn off. Graphics are nice, sounds are always needing attention to. Seems to me like the best versions were 2012 and 2013 sounds were impressive. More controls maybe for people without steering wheels on throttle and brake pressure.

Codemasters can you say anything about the online modus? Have you build a new Hopper System or do you use the terrible, bad Hopper System from F1 2015 ?
When I drive online, can i plan a own tire Strategy?
What is with corner cutting ? Have you build a better System ?

Please give us some more Information for the online modus.
Thank you.

Will you host another beta? So sad I missed the previous one. Really looking forward to the new (and old) features and especially the Baku circuit.

Lovely news and improvements, but add split screen too, pleeease! :)

More tracks.past & present. More cars past and present.. Let's try and get some longtivety with the game.. Only find I race the tracks I like. More DLCs required.. I soon get bored. And race online only with friends and league racing. So never have bothered with career mode..

20/24 MULTIPLAYER ONLINE LOBBY'S. For PS4.. A measly 16 only at current is a bit outdated now.. Proper dedicated servers please..

Bug free please. If it's not ready. Don't release it.. Getting a bit tired of demo versions. Can we just have a game that works please..