Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PIT ASSIST OFF

What would be ideal is- with the manual control have to slow down hit the pit limiter then drive into your box shift to neutral then the mechanics do the work like normal then drop you and you go. This includes in practice/qualy you actually driving out on the garage and if you pull out in front of another car that is a grid penalty like real life.

now for online- an option to turn "manual pit control" on or off, or even if you go into the pits 30kms+ it's in instant disqualify that will stop the rammers, also if you slow down then in the pits turn off the limiter and go faster you get DQd. Even having the players go ghosted in the pits to deter the online idiots.

All I'm asking for is what was in the 2010 game.  If you mistimed hitting the pit limiter it cost you valuable time and could result in a penalty for speeding, costing you even more time and losing you psotions.  Ditto, braking for the box.  It took skill and added to the gameplay.  I don't mind if the drive down the lane itself is automated.  Again, this was in the 2010 game!  How could anybody argue with this? 

All I'm asking for is what was in the 2010 game.  If you mistimed hitting the pit limiter it cost you valuable time and could result in a penalty for speeding, costing you even more time and losing you psotions.  Ditto, braking for the box.  It took skill and added to the gameplay.  I don't mind if the drive down the lane itself is automated.  Again, this was in the 2010 game!  How could anybody argue with this? 

I think it's in the game,because when you enter the pits there comes that sign manual control and speed and then it put's you back to garage.

I think it's in the game,because when you enter the pits there comes that sign manual control and speed and then it put's you back to garage.
Or it might not be in the game, who knows, we can only guess right now and will only know for sure when codemasters confirm any additional features. 

How is it, you press the buttons to raise the car. You then have to press the buttons again to take tyres off, then press the buttons again to put the tyres on, then press the buttons again to put the car down, and lastly press another button for the car to go.
....Seems pretty simple to be honest! Even the most average joe can input 6-8 buttons in 2.5-3 seconds.
2010's system was great, and had an on/off option...so whats the problem with having this now? doesn't really add up why the CHOICE was taken away

....Seems pretty simple to be honest! Even the most average joe can input 6-8 buttons in 2.5-3 seconds.
2010's system was great, and had an on/off option...so whats the problem with having this now? doesn't really add up why the CHOICE was taken away
A....frickin'...men!

How is it, you press the buttons to raise the car. You then have to press the buttons again to take tyres off, then press the buttons again to put the tyres on, then press the buttons again to put the car down, and lastly press another button for the car to go.
Your right about the 2010 system, it is retarded to take that out of the game, but now then will probably put it back in and act as if it is revolutionary.

The downside of the 2010 system was the engineer shouting "limiter off, limeter off!!!" every single time you leave the pit lane...hope they return it for 2016 but keep the engineer shut up.

my gripe: particularly Australia, Monza, by the time I am released from autopit and can take control of the car I am so close to the first corner it is almost impossible not to lock the brakes (all assists off).

and the other day when I selected options then pitted, they DID NOT CHANGE THE TYRES AT ALL costing me a win.  I know enough about programming to know how ridiculous that is, even if I chose the wrong tyres they should have put something on.

If they added an actual manual pit stop, I would probably just leave it automated for two reasons:

1. If other players online have pit assist on whilst I have it off, I would foresee them getting an advantage EVERY pit stop as theirs would be flawless.
2. The AI would also likely have a flawless pit stop EVERY time, again gaining an unfair advantage.

For this to work, I guess (like traction control) people with it on should be penalised just slightly. Perhaps people with pit assist off, who do a 'perfect' pit stop, should come out the pits quicker than others with pit assist on.

After 6 years AUTO pit stop again?
 ¿How is possible?So 2006 had manual pit stop and 2016 game dont?This is ridicolous.
I dont know why i hope so much from codemasters...Every year the same story

-No official HUD.
-Little improvement in graphics
-Another year without real T-CAM
-Cams with breaking movement?****
-Experience points to upgrade the car?i havent ever seen...
-Sunset in canada or in any track of the calendar?really?
-And after 6 years AUTO PIT STOP?Amazing

Very angry and disappointed
Another person will not bought this F1 2015.5

its a shame you post reactions like this. You want to have the "full realism" with the manual pit-stop, in the same post you say you want to have a Tcam? Whats up with that, don't you thing its a huge counterpart? Give me a break man.....

finaly after all these years CM is somehow (lookslike the best they can) listening to the community. They are giving us all the things we want back for years and even more!
I realy think the dont miss you as a "not buyer"
Dont pick the little few missers (in your eyes) and see the whole picture!