Sign in to follow this  

Store/Recall Liveries?

Why has this been removed? I want all my cars to wear the same livery but instead of just recalling a saved one like in GRID 2 here I have to start from scratch every time. It just gets tedious.

Totally agree.  Someone forgot something here.  You should be able to save it on one car and simply recall it for another.

OnLiveTig said:
Totally agree.  Someone forgot something here.  You should be able to save it on one car and simply recall it for another.
Precisely. This worked great on GRID 2, why was it removed @Loore‌?

Agree - also have same issue with team livery.  If you sell the car you originally designed the team livery on, you have to design it again from scratch as you can only apply it to other cars, not apply then edit.

+ add the possibility to create custom livery for DD car ! And add numbers beside custom's colors bars , so we easily make accurate colors.

+ add the possibility to create custom livery for DD car ! And add numbers beside custom's colors bars , so we easily make accurate colors.
I'd have to agree, on a lot of cars it's impossible to see the numbers because of their colours.

Also why can't we paint the wheels on the open-wheel cars? The singleplayer liveries have painted wheels on the F3 car but online the option's grayed out. I wanted white wheels, dangit, not black ones. :l

Here's a little trick. If you join a club you can take your custom livery and make the club livery. then you can place it on every car you own. 

Apologies for bumping this but I want an answer from @Loore‌, why isn't this available? This worked perfectly in GRID 2 but you decided best to remove it. What gives?

I agree it gets very second hand having to rework the livery each time instead of just changing one or three sponsors!