Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 European Grand Prix

Jiggy said:
Mexicola said:
Why does it always seem like Rosberg is only acting happy when he wins? He never comes across as actually genuinely happy.
He's awkward as hell. I've never felt comfortable watching him human because he fails every time. With all due respect.
The most human thing I've seen Rosberg do was when he tried to hit Hamilton in the face with his cap.
A beautiful moment in human history.

MBKF1 said:
So, let's chat! What do you think of the track? I personally really like the look of it so far. Remains to be seen if it will produce a good race.
I think it's cool, a little lengthy on the straights but so was the last EGP. In The actual race, they guys did awesome, and there was some awesome overtaking going on. So I'm definitely exited to try it out myself.

MBKF1 said:
So, let's chat! What do you think of the track? I personally really like the look of it so far. Remains to be seen if it will produce a good race.
I think it's cool, a little lengthy on the straights but so was the last EGP. In The actual race, they guys did awesome, and there was some awesome overtaking going on. So I'm definitely exited to try it out myself.
Most of the overtaking was done on the main straight with DRS so i wouldn't call it awesome more like boring.

MBKF1 said:
Most of the overtaking was done on the main straight with DRS so i wouldn't call it awesome more like boring.

yeah it looks like it's going to be one of those Valencia type tracks good for racing in a video game not so great for proper racing. Valencia is one of my favourite tracks on CM's F1 2010-12 it might not have had many memorable moments in real life but in the games I've often had my best races there