Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 at E3 | Codemasters Blog

F1 2016 at E3 | Codemasters Blog

Between the first European Grand Prix at Baku and the week that was E3, it can be difficult to keep track of everything. With E3 over for another year, it’s time to have a bit of a breather, so without any further ado, here’s our E3 roundup.

Read the full story here

This is a good post, however it's really hard to get hyped about the game when people's questions on the forums are being ignored and are still waiting for more gameplay/ trailers to get us excited.

I saw you commented that more news will reach us in the coming weeks, but the game is less than 2 months away from release... Just isn't good enough for me, when other games being released next year have so much more info.

Am I being unreasonable? :S

This is a good post, however it's really hard to get hyped about the game when people's questions on the forums are being ignored and are still waiting for more gameplay/ trailers to get us excited.
True, although it beats me why people even bother asking all those questions when we know fine well they're not going to be answered until Codemasters' next decide to do an info dump (if at all).