Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally PS4 update - patch for Thrustmaster peripheral hardware. Found a bug? Post it here!

j'ai mon volant c'est un Logitech MOMO racing n'est pas reconnu par dirt 3 complet edition comment je peut faire pour qu'il soit reconnu merci 

I have TH8A issue too, cannot use it in sequential mode as handbrake which is very frustrating, tried using the T300 in PS3 mode, no difference. It always wants to assisgn the forward/bacward movement as L1/R1 which is useless as I use the paddles for manual gears a d that what they're assigned as and cant be changed. This was an option on Dirt Rally so why Earth take this out?? Come ON CODEMASTERS. PLEASE get it fixed. This is such a simple thing to get right from the start. I bought the TH8A for Dirt Rally a few months ago  ecause using a button in the wheel as the handbrake is hopeless, and my decision to shell out £100 for it was cemented because I knew Dirt 4 was coming. This is driving me utterly mad. To me the game is broke. Just now, it's just not acceptable..

I'm having same problem TH8a shifter should be selectable as a E brake as in Dirt, spent a lot of money for this to work & Dirt defiantly needs it! 

Guys the th8a shifter works perfect as a handbrake has from the start.. 

map in the buttons in the wheel preset, and clear the gear up gear down key bindings. 

mine is working like a dream on pc t500rs and th8a shifter. 

It's DiRT Rally thread @Dynos22 . Isn't few topics enough already? 

Yes they're working on it, they've  answered this question multiple times.
It will take some time, and IIRC MS and Sony has a 2 week verification period for any update...

Hi everybody! I have also a problem with my T500RS. It works fine 30 seconds when I launch the game, and then the game stops and a message tells me that the "device has been modified". The steering wheel starts to turns by itself and when I go back to the game it doesn't work anymore. I hope you'll fix the bug soon ;)

And here again..
Set all FFB to 150 with both SOFT LOCK AND TYPE FRICTION at 0
 = T500 working

I can't even go forward I could go only in reverse I'm on a controller checked if it was my controller on other games but work perfectly fine changed to gamer as well but still can't find the problem

Still not fixed issues with T300. After so many months... And looks like Dirt 4 have the same issue. 

Jegan456 said:

I have TH8A issue too, cannot use it in sequential mode as handbrake which is very frustrating, tried using the T300 in PS3 mode, no difference. It always wants to assisgn the forward/bacward movement as L1/R1 which is useless as I use the paddles for manual gears a d that what they're assigned as and cant be changed. This was an option on Dirt Rally so why Earth take this out?? Come ON CODEMASTERS. PLEASE get it fixed. This is such a simple thing to get right from the start. I bought the TH8A for Dirt Rally a few months ago  ecause using a button in the wheel as the handbrake is hopeless, and my decision to shell out £100 for it was cemented because I knew Dirt 4 was coming. This is driving me utterly mad. To me the game is broke. Just now, it's just not acceptable..

The th8a does work in dirt4, but it is assigned differently from dirt rally and a bit unclear!
When you go to device manager/input menu on the top select your th8a instead of your wheelbase.(THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART!!)
Than go to handbrake and map that to the pull back function and on that same page delete the bindings for shifting up or down.
Now it is working! And you can go back to the input menu of your wheel and unbind handbrake there.
Haven't tested if this works when the handbrake is connected through the base's rj12 but it does work when it is connected standalone on usb.
You can now even bind that same pull function to the clutch, so you don't need a clutch pedal anymore for handbraking it will do both with the same action for you.

T300 user here. Can't select TH8A as handbrake in sequential mode either by DIN or USB directly into PS4 ?
Very frustrating as using the button on the rim is difficult. Please patch this ASAP !

thegt500 said:
T300 user here. Can't select TH8A as handbrake in sequential mode either by DIN or USB directly into PS4 ?
Very frustrating as using the button on the rim is difficult. Please patch this ASAP !
Did you actually switched to TH8A before mapping? It is possible but you have to edit the right device.

versedi said:
thegt500 said:
Did you actually switched to TH8A before mapping? It is possible but you have to edit the right device.
I've been away from my PS4 for a couple of days so haven't been able to try. I'm hoping to get back tomorrow and will try this and report back. 

Fafigaz said:
Hi everybody! I have also a problem with my T500RS. It works fine 30 seconds when I launch the game, and then the game stops and a message tells me that the "device has been modified". The steering wheel starts to turns by itself and when I go back to the game it doesn't work anymore. I hope you'll fix the bug soon ;)  

I have the same problem on my Thrustmaster T500 I play on PS4 PRO

antecro1 said:
Fafigaz said:

I have the same problem on my Thrustmaster T500 I play on PS4 PRO
Turn Tyre friction to 0 in the ffb settings and you will be able to use your T500.
You will probably die of old age before Codies fix it?

@madwak Hello! Can you confirm that the uninstall and reinstall of dirt rally really does fix the ffb completely, Ie the same as it is on pc/xbox one. I ask because I'd love to buy the t300 for ps4, but it seems like everyone else online has is still to this day having the weak ffb issue and isn't aware of your fix?? Many thanks

Hi , i got a problem with my t500 and Dirt rally , it was working before and today i cant get past the "push start button" screen ? I tried everything.

ainador said:
Hi , i got a problem with my t500 and Dirt rally , it was working before and today i cant get past the "push start button" screen ? I tried everything.
Have you tried unplugging the wheel USB while the PS4 is on and then plugging it back in? You are using the right hand USB on the PS4 right?

madwak said:
ainador said:
Have you tried unplugging the wheel USB while the PS4 is on and then plugging it back in? You are using the right hand USB on the PS4 right?
I didnt tried that , but i have a USB hub and that was working before and with other games. I need 3 USB wheel shifter and VR. But i Will test If it works Thanks 

ainador said:
madwak said:
ainador said:
I didnt tried that , but i have a USB hub and that was working before and with other games. I need 3 USB wheel shifter and VR. But i Will test If it works Thanks 
I just tried a other USB in the hub (3.0 USB on the left side) and it works now. Thanks for the help 

Hi, just after winning an online event and then the game stops saying it has technical issues.I'm going to lose points for this now ,please sort

There is a shadowy texture bug on the left side of the license plate.
Please fix the bug.

https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/21743506_1432154796891755_1545373391802122021_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=568e14bde15f3343e0e08038c313a425&oe=5A16AD97

Hi all,
t300rs gt edition on PS4, dirt4 ; the clutch works sometimes and sometimes not !? 
Is it the wheel or what ?