Sign in to follow this  

Post your Desktop!

Similar to 123, my mates use Messenger, most don't use WhatsApp. My other friends use WhatsApp though, so I use it sometimes. I do prefer the whole WhatsApp experience though.

fIsince08 said:
Well the logic behind it is that I can tap anywhere in the middle third of the screen and Chrome opens, since it's an app that I use a lot.

Lol, did you PM him to ask? :p 

I figured it was so that when he'd been hitting the Castemaine XXXX it wouldn't matter if he was seeing multiple icons on screen, he could just tap and Chrome would open ;)

fIsince08 said:
Well the logic behind it is that I can tap anywhere in the middle third of the screen and Chrome opens, since it's an app that I use a lot.

Lol, did you PM him to ask? :p 

I figured it was so that when he'd been hitting the Castemaine XXXX it wouldn't matter if he was seeing multiple icons on screen, he could just tap and Chrome would open ;)
It's on an earlier page in this thread.

Thread revival! Sadly only one Chrome icon. I think I've had this wallpaper for 4.5 years so if anyone has any suggestions.

For the guy who hates cluttered desktops. And the guy who loves chrome. I'm all of them in one.
https://imgur.com/GTLFP6E

http://i.imgur.com/qRVGurd.jpg

This the ideal desktop. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
Peak performance, with all of those system tray programs? Yeeeeaaaaaaa... :p

This is where I am at the moment.

I'm not gonna lie, I was not expecting a Hornby train set when I clicked on that link.

Btw, you can embed images in your posts! Click the little image icon above the text box, and paste the URL into the new box. It'll whack it straight in!

Yes, I am keen model railway collector. This is my main hobby, way before video games. Sorry to disappoint. I have a massive collection, that eBay Buyer's would love! :D

I tried that, but it didn't work, or I didn't know how to work it!

McStanley

Off topic, but my grandad was a huge model railway collector. He had a whole huge room dedicated to it, it was pretty amazing to see.

Jesus I forgot this thread existed! I'm not going to post them, but my current and previous desktop have been fantastic pictures of the last 2 shows my theatre group have done.

My desktops both at home and work are so cluttered that they would take an hour to clean up enough to post. I have icons filling the entire screen LOL

Mine is cluttered up. The image I posted above I copied and pasted from the Hornby website, but I do have that set as my background on my laptop. Each month, there's a new one to download.

McStanley

fIsince08 said:
**** I forgot this thread existed! I'm not going to post them, but my current and previous desktop have been fantastic pictures of the last 2 shows my theatre group have done.
So did I tbh though atm mine's just a basic Windows 7 one. I did have an Mass Effect Andromeda one but after I had problems with my PC last year I lost it. I could redownload it again I suppose but I just haven't botherd but considering most of my time I'm looking a the games I'm playing rather than Windows itself it's not that important. Basically it was just a pic of the Tempest's bridge really the ship you command in the game