Jump to content Jump to content

Jamie and Tyrion are the reason I like them. 

But I have a certain amount of respect for Tywin, although I don't really like him. Got no time for Cersei (However you spell her name) though. I hope she doesn't die though.

And if they kill Daenerys/Margaery Tyrell I think I'll just stop watching it.
Tyrion is probably the overall best character left now, and Jamie is getting better now, but he could still revert! The rest are a bunch of ballbags though lol, so happy about the ending of last weeks episode :) 

I won't stop watching if she dies, but Daenerys is pretty badass. She could be my Khaleesi ;)
Tyrion is probably the overall best character left now, and Jamie is getting better now, but he could still revert! The rest are a bunch of ballbags though lol, so happy about the ending of last weeks episode :) 

I won't stop watching if she dies, but Daenerys is pretty badass. She could be my Khaleesi ;)
Well she is starting to loose control of the Dragons so anything can happen.
Any chance of this Game Of Thrones discussion continuing elsewhere.  I like to check out the desktops people have but I'm sure as with others, I don't want to accidentally read any spoilers if I get behind on the GOT story.  And it happens when people have different ideas of what actually qualifies as a spoiler.

cheers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...