Jump to content Jump to content

fIsince08 said:
Well the logic behind it is that I can tap anywhere in the middle third of the screen and Chrome opens, since it's an app that I use a lot.

Lol, did you PM him to ask? :p 

I figured it was so that when he'd been hitting the Castemaine XXXX it wouldn't matter if he was seeing multiple icons on screen, he could just tap and Chrome would open ;)
fIsince08 said:
Well the logic behind it is that I can tap anywhere in the middle third of the screen and Chrome opens, since it's an app that I use a lot.

Lol, did you PM him to ask? :p 

I figured it was so that when he'd been hitting the Castemaine XXXX it wouldn't matter if he was seeing multiple icons on screen, he could just tap and Chrome would open ;)
It's on an earlier page in this thread.
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm not gonna lie, I was not expecting a Hornby train set when I clicked on that link.

Btw, you can embed images in your posts! Click the little image icon above the text box, and paste the URL into the new box. It'll whack it straight in!
  • 1 year later...
fIsince08 said:
**** I forgot this thread existed! I'm not going to post them, but my current and previous desktop have been fantastic pictures of the last 2 shows my theatre group have done.
So did I tbh though atm mine's just a basic Windows 7 one. I did have an Mass Effect Andromeda one but after I had problems with my PC last year I lost it. I could redownload it again I suppose but I just haven't botherd but considering most of my time I'm looking a the games I'm playing rather than Windows itself it's not that important. Basically it was just a pic of the Tempest's bridge really the ship you command in the game