Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Austrian Grand Prix

Damn, this season sucks for Vettel, yet again Ferrari screwing up strategy.... 

So both times they messed up Hamilton's pit stop. This could get exciting now, seems the two no longer get the same strategy during races. 

Looked like he did that on purpose, thankfully he got what he deserves! 

fs rosberg                                                  

The one time Rosberg doesn't act like a pussy, but he fucks it up anyway. Was hoping for both of them to drop back, but the more shit that happens between them, the more potential for more beef.

Might be a penalty for Hamilton for rejoining like that?

For rejoining like what? He got rammed off the road for God sake, it's all on Rosberg... 

Hughesy said:
Might be a penalty for Hamilton for rejoining like that?

For rejoining like what? He got rammed off the road for God sake, it's all on Rosberg... 
Exactly. And Rosberg is now under investigation, not Hamilton.

Wehrlein got 10th, I thought the Mex was being ironic, what the hell happened?

Jiggy said:
Never you mind "what the hell happened" you blasphemous heathen, NEVER QUESTION THE REASON FOR VICTORY

CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE 

Mexicola said:
Jiggy said:
Never you mind "what the hell happened" you blasphemous heathen, NEVER QUESTION THE REASON FOR VICTORY

CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE CHAMPIONE CHAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE 
AMAZING PAS(cal)SION

-----

"Ted Kravitz asking Niki Lauda if there was a moral oblogation to let Lewis win the race."

I swear I've seen people get stabbed for less.

After hearing that Rosberg had brake by wire issues on the last lap, I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he's now basically just blamed Lewis for the entire thing. So clearly reliability worries weren't that much of an issue. To be fair I can see what he was trying to do, if they'd touched tyre to tyre it would've been great defense, but Lewis decided he wasn't going to get driven off the track. Something Nico could learn a lesson from. 

Great entertainment though. Whilst they may be two of the most unlikeable drivers to ever compete for a title, this is x1000 better than any part of the previous two years title "battles".