Sign in to follow this  

Welcome Back to the Forums!

It's great to have the forums back. Community is very important :)

Yeah its great the forums are back, but so are the morons who insist on creating their own threads of one's that already exist. Ugh.

After two disastrous glitchy-twitchy games in a row what will be done to make sure the new game is playable.

Right now it just feels like you are abusing the worldwide love for F1 by putting half developed games on the market, knowing people will buy anyway.

Earn it, Codemasters, Earn it.

Can anyone tell me how do delete my account here ?? Thanks first.
Why do you need to do that?

I'm not sure on this but I would expect you would have to probably ask an admin to do it for you.

Can anyone tell me how do delete my account here ?? Thanks first.
Why do you need to do that?

I'm not sure on this but I would expect you would have to probably ask an admin to do it for you.
Because i feel like want to change my username, thats why.

Great news that F1 2014 is under development. Could you give us PC users some ides of what the minimum and recommended specs will be... this will give time to upgrade should we need to. Thanks

just found out these forums were back online, just wondering why this welcome back to the forums thread is in the f1 category? it took me a while to find a welcome back thread. Was there any particular reason the forum was taken down without notice? a lot of my gamer friends have given up with codemasters!

I had no idea these forums were back up! 

After a long hiatus it will be nice to see what everyone's talking about. 

I'm hoping for some news regarding F1 2014 on Xbox One soon as although Forza 5 is decent, the F1 side of things is a bit rubbish. I hope Codemasters look at using some version of the Drivatar system because it really makes playing single player feel like you're playing against more than just AI. The amount of races I've had where I've been pipped by SynGamer or T4RG4 and actually got annoyed as if it's really them I'm up against.