Jump to content Jump to content

Welcome Back to the Forums!

After two disastrous glitchy-twitchy games in a row what will be done to make sure the new game is playable.

Right now it just feels like you are abusing the worldwide love for F1 by putting half developed games on the market, knowing people will buy anyway.

Earn it, Codemasters, Earn it.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
just found out these forums were back online, just wondering why this welcome back to the forums thread is in the f1 category? it took me a while to find a welcome back thread. Was there any particular reason the forum was taken down without notice? a lot of my gamer friends have given up with codemasters!
  • 1 month later...
I had no idea these forums were back up! 

After a long hiatus it will be nice to see what everyone's talking about. 

I'm hoping for some news regarding F1 2014 on Xbox One soon as although Forza 5 is decent, the F1 side of things is a bit rubbish. I hope Codemasters look at using some version of the Drivatar system because it really makes playing single player feel like you're playing against more than just AI. The amount of races I've had where I've been pipped by SynGamer or T4RG4 and actually got annoyed as if it's really them I'm up against.

• 2 weeks later...