Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally with Oculus Rift support – arriving next week! | Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally with Oculus Rift support – arriving next week! | Codemasters Blog

Great news! Although you’ve all been aware of this development for a little while, we’re delighted to confirm that we will be adding official Oculus Rift support to the PC version of DiRT Rally later this month.

Read the full story here

Whaaat? Thousands of customers asking for VR support on both oculus and vive on steam and not even a word about it? I guess oculus check was big enough...
Some devs with no budget are able (and plan) to support all HMD within days but codemasters can't.. :D

As a long time supporter of Codemasters I am so disappointed in them for not talking about the Vive. I assume this now a timed exclusive with Oculus? This will be the last game I ever buy from you guys, that makes me sad

Motherfu......, I've just read it's only in the Oculus store from Monday. My Steam version won't get updated till later in the month. Seriously, wtf.

OK Steam version works, seems It was a bad review.

Not only that but it's AMAZING! Seriously top work!

Are you joking with this update, 10.2 GB to add VR support? I have no inclination to ever get VR until it gets good, cheap, etc... BTL ala Red Dwarf. But seriously you telling me 10.2 GB for something i don't need?

Not heard of HTC Vive then? Why not support SteamVR so it runs on Octopus and Vive?
Not heard of ReVive then? Why not use this until official support arrives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nZvlyhksvw