Sign in to follow this  

F1 2016 - New Features & Trailers! Formation lap, 22 player multiplayer, manual starts!

They need a twitter feed on this forum for answers like that so everyone can see them

Hamilton winning in Silverstone and broking protocols in your celebration is a good example for implement in F1 game!

I hope the next set of revealed features provide us with the game native resolutions for Xbox One and PS4.  Also, should we be getting at least one set of feature reveals a week leading up to launch date??!!

Did anyone read Alonso article the other day when he was complaining about this year's cars lol . 
To be honest that's no surprise. If there's no Yellow on it and the road ahead isn't clear he has a problem with it. (Also the ferrari had Yellow in the logo, then the renault was ofc yellow and blue, and the mclaren doesn't have yellow.

haydn23 said:
Did anyone read Alonso article the other day when he was complaining about this year's cars lol . 
To be honest that's no surprise. If there's no Yellow on it and the road ahead isn't clear he has a problem with it. (Also the ferrari had Yellow in the logo, then the renault was ofc yellow and blue, and the mclaren doesn't have yellow.
Depends on the tyre ;)

Think we'll get a Hungarian hot lap today? Normally out by now if they are.  
I think something else will happen that'll surprise us. Lee Mather has been hyping us up on twitter..

I think something else will happen that'll surprise us. Lee Mather has been hyping us up on twitter..
Fingers crossed mate 

Maybe ,but I think the trailer was the last gameplay .But I'm not sure !

It doesnt make me exciting at all, dont know if this is ai or something.
i hear multiple wrong shifts, driving line is off at some points. 
It looks like its still the 2014/2015 car somehow?
hmm not convinced about this hot lap...

@Britpoint  Between now and release, can we get a bit more on the voice commands this year? 

Really excited about those. Thanks!

Joethe155 said:
@Britpoint  Between now and release, can we get a bit more on the voice commands this year? 

Don't really look any different from last year's, other than "who am I racing?"
https://youtu.be/TitR9X3HoY8?t=14m4s

If you look closely to the top right, it looks like there are more pages :)
Hmm, maybe :) I assumed they'd just made the voice commands another page on the temperature and damage panel, and it was indicating that.

(I kinda hope the voice commands aren't spread over multiple pages, it's already enough of a pain trying to activate them at racing speed if you're using the controller rather than your voice.)

Joethe155 said:

Hope this tells you who you actually are racing in the race and not just where your rival is

Joethe155 said:

Hope this tells you who you actually are racing in the race and not just where your rival is
It tries to! But the rival is one of the fallbacks. It's very tricky!

You have three pages of voice commands this year for a total of 30 in races, or 20 in Practice/Qualifying sessions. The system listens for all the keywords, so you don't have to be on the listed page for it to register. You can also manually navigate the menu if you don't want to use or don't have available the voice recognition.

Britpoint said:
Joethe155 said:

It tries to! But the rival is one of the fallbacks. It's very tricky!

You have three pages of voice commands this year for a total of 30 in races, or 20 in Practice/Qualifying sessions. The system listens for all the keywords, so you don't have to be on the listed page for it to register. You can also manually navigate the menu if you don't want to use or don't have available the voice recognition.
While you're on here can you do a championship season with a current driver and if you can do you still get to do all the new things available in practice? Hope that makes sense