Sign in to follow this  

F1 2016 – New Features & Trailer | Codemasters Blog

F1 2016 – New Features & Trailer | Codemasters Blog

Today, we’re very happy to reveal that F1 2016, the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, will take you deeper into the sport than ever before with 22 player online racing, and the introduction of features such as the Formation Lap and manual starts.

Read the full story here

cool Parade lap haven't did one since brazil 2006 on Championship edition and last manual start I did Brazil 2004 was way back on Formula One 04

Cool, very cool, i hope you make the best all time! I'm so happy and loocking Forward to the 19th August 2016!

Paul

Hoping your bringing back online co-op season massive loss or at least being given the option to add AI in online races makes for a better gaming experience with friends rather than just playing against random people online

Don't mess up the netcode. If you want hi-speed precision motorsport multiplayer game, the netcode must be up to code. 64 tick and higher!

pour se nouveau F1 c’est très bon j'espère qui y auras encore la possibilités de discutions avec sont ingénieur pendant essais,qualification et course comme dans F1 2015 (mais il manque encore le mode COOP!! réclamé part beaucoup de gamers qui ont adorés avant le f1 2015)

This all sounds fantastic.

One Q I have - will the game let you know what's going on through the field during the race? For example, retirements of other cars, difficulties they have, penalties they've been awarded? Either through on screen prompts like the Crammond games, or through the race engineer on the radio?

Can you please post screens at a proper resolution? These images seem great, but they're minuscule! Come on, at least a Full HD (if not more)! ;)

With the return of the Safety Car will this also allow for possible red flag conditions if the incident is severe enough?

Will the career mode have cars that are a little more equal, I understand it is based off real life performance but I got tired of having only Mercedes AI win in 2015.

2016 is looking like a vastly improved game on last year's effort. I'm hopeful that this release will go ahead with no major issues. Looking forward to testing it out.

F1 2016 is turning into my dream F1 game that I thought would never happen. We haven't had parade laps since the 2006 game so that's a nice feature too. 

Hello was wondering if anyone can answer this question.
Will there by away to asign buttons (mapping) to the racing wheel.
In 2015 there were many options. But was limited to the mapping of the buttons.
Thrustmaster TX racing wheel. With F1 Ferrari wheel add on
I would like to asign buttons to have more functions at my fingertips

Hmmm....

I'd really like to know if Logitech G920 works properly with F1 2016 on Xbox1 or not. If it doesn't, I'm not interested, but if it works, I will absolutely buy this game.

Looking at the comments and questions here or on Codemasters Facebook-page, they are obviously very unwilling to answer these questions. Why this approach towards your fans/customers?

Looks very unprofessional and very arrogant....

Should be quite simple and easy-to-answer or -understand questions.

*Not very impressed*

#Appeal Hello, See the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATS8oA5-r2U as the sprary effect of the wheels of Formula 1 cars in 2010 and presented in demos f1 2016 this year, estam many poor and ugly in relation to any game f1 already made this point, other things are cool, but almost does not spray water thrown to the rear wheels and behind, very ugly and inreal it without any visual challenge and sad to see. Please listen to my suggestion to improve or leave this same effect of the real f1 video below as an example, the F1 2010 you the codemaster was very good this talves effect, bonito and challenging to us players we enjoyed. So ... thank you for your attention his great Brazilian fan luiz. Hugs example of real f1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCmORzdOb5s