Sign in to follow this  

F1 2016 – New Features & Trailer | Codemasters Blog

I want to know of on windows pc an formation lap is before the start. hope someone can tell me more about this game f1 2016.

goosw said:
I want to know of on windows pc an formation lap is before the start. hope someone can tell me more about this game f1 2016.
Yes, you can drive the formation lap on all versions of the game.

Bonjour,
la Version 2016 est Couleur bon travail, pris en Compte la Plupart des Demandes
une chose ne va pas et est important qui gache le plaisir  c est l agressivité de l IA
svp  reduire l agressivité de l IA   merci d avance

I HAVE DOWNLOADAD F1 2016 FROM STEAM AND IT WILL NOT OPEN, MESSAGE ABOUT VIDEO MEMORY INSUFFICIENT AND TEXTURE ALLOCATION FAILURE, I HAVE A NIVADA GFORCE GT 330 WITH AVAILABLE GRAPHICS MEMORY OF 4095MB AND VIDEO DEDICATED MEMORY 2047MB. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS I NEED? THKS EM.

Hi guys, I'm going from fi 2012 to fi 2016 and love it, it's changed a lot for the better. I've been using a g27 wheel with the 2012 game and now find it works great with 2016 too. I just have one problem, I can't find how to change my button allication, so I can use DRS on one of the 6 steering wheel button.
But my main problem is that I can't even find anywhere to activate my DRS.
So I would love someone to tell me where the DRS activation is please.
Kind regards Chas

Ok. Have played this game about 2 weeks game is fantastic in nearly every way but theres just 1 problam , so small a cannot belive it to be honest. Just won my second driver title and at the same time won the constructors title with mclaren honda. Started season 3 and to my utter disserpointment mclaren honda a still down the bottom of the pit lane and the mercedes of master cry babey is still at the top in the first garage despite the fact that i basicly won the constructors title for mclaren . Actualy sort of ruined the point of continuing for me tbh as silly athing it is but whats the point

Would like to se human cars blow up just as easy as ai cars. and can you put back in the podems in multi player please. and can we have gearbox blow ups. thank you richie.