Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2016 – New Features & Trailer | Codemasters Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I HAVE DOWNLOADAD F1 2016 FROM STEAM AND IT WILL NOT OPEN, MESSAGE ABOUT VIDEO MEMORY INSUFFICIENT AND TEXTURE ALLOCATION FAILURE, I HAVE A NIVADA GFORCE GT 330 WITH AVAILABLE GRAPHICS MEMORY OF 4095MB AND VIDEO DEDICATED MEMORY 2047MB. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS I NEED? THKS EM.
Hi guys, I'm going from fi 2012 to fi 2016 and love it, it's changed a lot for the better. I've been using a g27 wheel with the 2012 game and now find it works great with 2016 too. I just have one problem, I can't find how to change my button allication, so I can use DRS on one of the 6 steering wheel button.
But my main problem is that I can't even find anywhere to activate my DRS.
So I would love someone to tell me where the DRS activation is please.
Kind regards Chas
  • 3 months later...
Ok. Have played this game about 2 weeks game is fantastic in nearly every way but theres just 1 problam , so small a cannot belive it to be honest. Just won my second driver title and at the same time won the constructors title with mclaren honda. Started season 3 and to my utter disserpointment mclaren honda a still down the bottom of the pit lane and the mercedes of master cry babey is still at the top in the first garage despite the fact that i basicly won the constructors title for mclaren . Actualy sort of ruined the point of continuing for me tbh as silly athing it is but whats the point

Archived