Sign in to follow this  

PC Patch // GRID Autosport // 9th July

Hey everyone, just a heads up as we’re currently preparing a patch for PC, which is scheduled to be released tomorrow (9th July). The patch should fix a number of issues including the save file corruption.

PC Patch Notes – 9th July

• Nvidia 3D VISION Fix – Improvements in UI interactions when using NVidia 3D Vision.
  • UI Fix – (French & Portuguese) Online session text updated for easier readability in French & Portuguese languages.
  • Career Fix – Fixed configuration issues which intermittently caused certain races to use the qualifying results for the starting grid positions rather than the previous race results in reverse.
  • AMD CrossFire Fix – Resolved graphical issues which could appear during menu transitions when CrossFire is enabled.
  • Online Fix – Fixed disconnection issues which could potentially cause checkpoint sessions to end prematurely if hosts lose their online connection.
  • Online Fix – Resolved issues which sporadically caused session length times to cease displaying within the voting screen.
  • UI Fix – Fixed rare instances of the total points OSD appearing within a drift zone then persisting on race results and rewards screens after drift event.
  • Nvidia SLI Fix – Fixed flickering menu transition artefacts which occur on certain SLI configurations.
  • UI Fix – Improved readability in relation to the online player XP scores when playing with 4:3 aspect ratio.
  • Art Fix - (Paris Track) – Fixed track issues within Paris routes which occurred when playing in ultra low graphical presets.
  • Online Fix – Resolved issues which could sometimes cause the player to receive damage twice if the online session experienced packet loss.
  • UI Fix – Improved the event rules messaging text to better differentiate between various online game modes.
  • Art Fix – Resolved rare track issues which could have caused the player wheels to sink into the ground whilst on certain tracks.
  • UI Fix – Added a fix to prevent the vehicle avoidance OSD message appearing on screen when the feature is switched off.
  • UI Fix – Resolved issues which could potentially cause the scoring prompts to stay on during drift games.
  • Save Game Fix – Fixed a save game corruption issue which could occur over time in specific circumstances.

We’ll bring you more patch news as soon as we have it.

How about a PS3 patch I have had 3 save corruptions and I'm really ticked off I will never ever preorder a game from codemasters again pure garbage until it's fixed grid Autosport belongs on the $1.99 shelf at the dollar store I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!! you big companies are all the same produce less than adequate merchandise just say well  will fix it later!!!! What a joke Codemasters is

Did you guys do anything concerning audio? Just did a few laps with the australian V8 supercars. When in cockpit view I can barely hear any of the other cars around me and it sounds like I'm driving in a tunnel...
Did the option ''AI Engine Limit'' exist before the update or does that have anything to do with this ''problem''?

Well they've listed a whole lot of meaningless things here. Not one of those things affected 0.1% of the players but they haven't touched the more important things like the crappy blurry cockpit view and the fact that you're driving a boat, not a car that won't even track straight if you're using a steering wheel, nothing but highly exaggerated over/understeering mess and the fact the AI are driving Abrams M1A2 tanks that can't be nudged out of the way and won't even let you pass if they're being overlapped. I'm afraid they're missing the 'boat' badly here.

Well they've listed a whole lot of meaningless things here. Not one of those things affected 0.1% of the players but they haven't touched the more important things like the crappy blurry cockpit view and the fact that you're driving a boat, not a car that won't even track straight if you're using a steering wheel, nothing but highly exaggerated over/understeering mess and the fact the AI are driving Abrams M1A2 tanks that can't be nudged out of the way and won't even let you pass if they're being overlapped. I'm afraid they're missing the 'boat' badly here.
I think that's your problem mate, because I think the physics are great. I'm using a G27 with a custom setup ( Logitech profiler and in-game ). Check some of the settings posted for the best steering wheel setup, I'm sure there is one that you like somewhere on the forum. 

Please Codemasters, for the love of god release the patch fix for the Xbox/PS3 this is a joke now, several friends have already gotten refunds because the game as it is, is not fit for purpose under the sales of goods act....  They will never come back to this game and I can't blame them....

With a company name like Codemasters you'd think you'd be able to write code.... But no this save file glitch is a recurring thing across all of your games.... Poor showing.
My save file is slightly corrupted I have to re-purchase mods fro all my cars every time I load up, and have to redo all the settings because they are all screwed up, so now it costs me 60K to do 1 race in my Cat C touring car, and most of the time, the cars is set up wrong for the track because there isn't enough time in the lobby to do everything.... This game is a bit of a a joke, sort your shit out codemasters.

Can we have an update on the release date?

sorry if it sounds silly but I can't seem to find the patch file here...would anyone be kind enough to point me the right direction?