Jump to content Jump to content

bought a car which I can't use and can't sell well well well

On PS3, bought a GT1 Honda HSV, when I race online, I keep freezing after the race on the result screen. After 5 freezes I decided to go to "my vehicles" in order to sell it: Value 0$ !!! and when I try to sell it I get an error telling me it can't be sold!!!! So I spend money for a car which I can't race with nor sell it..... pffffffffffffff
Becoming better and better: yet another car which I can't use nor sell!!! Bought a Chevrolet Cruze: same as above if I use it online the game freezes after the race when the result screen appears. If I want to sell it, it says 0$ and an error which tells me I can't sell it!! So I spend 100.000 for 2 garage slots and I can't use it. That game becomes more costly than Gran Turismo!!!
I bought a Super Tourer, painted it and went to race it but no, there is no where to even test drive the cars you saved for.

Spent at least 3 nights in Touring online doing races I had no interest in.  When I finally got into the specific lobby my car was written off by randoms on turn 2. 

I like the game but the structure and options need fixing as do the cash and other issues raised in other threads.  With the glitched achievements, dodgy and useless pre-order bonus it's all a bit much.