Sign in to follow this  

How to connect RaceNet Account to Dirt Rally?

I have a racenet account (worked with Dirt Showdown), can log in to the website just fine, my steam is connected it says.
In the game it auto connects to racenet, but nothing of Dirt Rally shows up on racenet at all, no even when im playing it.

I have the game only since Tuesday, and i know there are connectivity issues with racenet it seems.
But is this problem related? Or is it something entirely else?

I cant for the life of me not find were to put in racenet credentials within the game either.

Thank you very much.

On the ps4 you don't need to do anything it connects automatically then you go to career - online and race away, no details need inputting anywhere didn't even need to make a race net account. Don't know what it's like on yours?

Pc version here, but yes the game connects automatically to racenet it says, i can dothe online events and all.

But is the racenet website anything related to the ingame stuff?
Or do i have suddenly somehow 2 racenet accounts?

If the last is the case, how do i find out the account Dirt Rally uses?

Hmmm, not sure on that one but when I go to racenet my account seems a couple of years out of date and Dirt is not in the list of games played. There is a box in the bottom right of the screen that says check out Dirt Rally and when I click on that it seems to pick up a different account and shows me all my stats etc for Dirt Rally - and I'm doing this on my iPad not a PC.

Hmm yes the Dirt Rally button in the bottom seems the only thing working.

Updating racenet to something new is to much work i gues.

Thanks madwak.