Sign in to follow this  

R35 GT-R Nismo GT500 can't have custom liverys

Is this a bug or intentional? Bought one and can only use the Default liverys.... Was there a licensing issue or is this a bug?

LewisBCR6 said:
Is this a bug or intentional? Bought one and can only use the Default liverys.... Was there a licensing issue or is this a bug?
I'd wager it's a licensing agreement, since the same issue happened on Grid 2 as well - no custom liveries for the Nissan GT-R. Guess Nissan don't want people doing that for some reason.

LewisBCR6 said:
I'd wager it's a licensing agreement, since the same issue happened on Grid 2 as well - no custom liveries for the Nissan GT-R. Guess Nissan don't want people doing that for some reason.
Further evidence is it was unsprayable in TDU2 as well.. This leaves this car as a real odd one out.

LewisBCR6 said:
LewisBCR6 said:
Further evidence is it was unsprayable in TDU2 as well.. This leaves this car as a real odd one out.
I don't mind, I like the Monster Energy liveries anyway. I plan to emulate them for other cars once I unlock the sponsor.