Jump to content Jump to content

In the patch to fix the corrupt data will there also be a fix for the broken garage ? I mean I have 5 spaces 3 of which I can't use the cars or game freezes and why on earth did you guys make us buy more spaces especially for 50k that's a lot of money for a garage space don't you think.
Yeah I think maybe ranking up to earn space is fair but paying is a bit much. Does any other game make u pay a large sum to have permission to buy a car first? Also it goes to 100k a space as you rank up more I hear. Wot if I only want the 15k mini? That now makes it 65k or 115k. Unless yr hardcore online a lot racing its not gonna be easy saving for that GT40 or any hypercar for that matter
In the patch to fix the corrupt data will there also be a fix for the broken garage ? I mean I have 5 spaces 3 of which I can't use the cars or game freezes and why on earth did you guys make us buy more spaces especially for 50k that's a lot of money for a garage space don't you think.
Last year the problem was solved, but consisted in that never again happens a corruted file BUT NEVER was consisted in a roll-back to previous data, so never recovered the point people was in the game, SP and MP, and in AS the save file is "obsolete fashion" saving stats for both in local mode. (RaceNet only read the info from your local stats, doesn´t save anything) .

I hope this time CM has a better solution but, except for some PC users and the community, not CM, saves are not recovery in anyway, doesn´t get back to any point, and that is a huge problem for some game devolopers wich have the idea to sell in-game money; i´m not saying that AS is going to be like that but it could be a "reasonable" idea thinking about somethings are in this game and as the industry works these days.

A local save with SP and MP is a great backwardness  in modern videogames.

Salute.
It's not on patch list but it could be that those issues are related to the corrupt save file (which was caused by an issue with cars and tuning setups).
Loore said:
It's not on patch list but it could be that those issues are related to the corrupt save file (which was caused by an issue with cars and tuning setups).
OK thx @loore, guess I'll have to wait for Sony to release patch hopefully sooner than later.