Sign in to follow this  

FIX THE MONEY!!...please 8P

what is "alongside the new playlists rotations"?

its new mode with normal repair cost or its normal repair cost in every mode + some new mode?

google translator gave me bad translate :D do not uderstand it clearly

Most rammers use Loaner cars anyway.. so they aren't on the hook for repairing Owned cars. Car owners do their best to drive clean races, but when you are in a Public lobby the rammers are always going to pick the Loaners so they don't have the upkeep of their personal car and keep all the winnings that are given.

There are two types of rammers:noobs and rammers.

One of them just doing mistakes and Im not angry, coz everyone was newbie somewhere at first time. And they can be avoided mostly.

Second of them just trying push you out, they can be kicked.

So I do not see any problem.

gor said:

its new mode with normal repair cost or its normal repair cost in every mode + some new mode?

We're tweaking the order the tracks appear in the online playlists.

This will mean you'll see a lot more 'GP circuits' appearing among other tweaks.

I guess that does mean no more mini-loop in touring playlist? Every single time touring got through with mini cup (and no one even knew it was mini because it doesnt say that in the voting screen) it ended up staying mini with no way out :\

also any word on what direction you guys choose with the repair cost change? did you just make it cheaper or did you actually link the damage levels to the driving so its not just a flat number no matter how you drive?

I agree that if you damage your car in a race, then yes, you should pay hefty amounts to fix your car, but this doesn't seem to be that case, after every race, your car needs to be repaired by a specific percantage every time anyway.

If your car is level 10, and you race without incident, your car suffers 3% damage and the costs to repair are minimal. You take the same car and drive it straight into the wall, you retire, your car suffers 3% damage.

Now you take a level 43 car, you race a clean race, your car suffers 20% damage, the repair bills are immense, you take your same level 43 car, drive it into a wall, and get 20% damage anyway.

It feels like we are being punished for taking the time to own and level our cars, don't punish us because we have a level 43 car with no serious accidents and still has under 1000km on the clock.

Punish the rammers and crashers with expensive repair bills, isn't this what it was supposed to be intended for?

This also leaves the question that when you damage your car in a race, it doesn't seem to be that aversely affected, I was in a race where the leader smashed his car to pieces a few times by hitting walls (probably wallriding) and I still couldn't catch him even though my car had been in no big impacts. So clean drivers are also punished over reckless drivers.

I know this is getting.....looked at.... but to highlight the ridiculous state of incurred damage on this game, i was doing the global challenge last night on brands hatch in the cruze.

Absolutely no crashes of any kind and at the end of 3 laps, the car is down to 71%!!
As a bit of a test, in another run, i had spoiled my time on lap 2 [without crashing] and decided to run the final lap, driving like my old granny.

How boring THAT was.

Anyhoo, suffice to say, that the cars status at the end of that lil session was......72%.

Oh how i chuckled to myself....then went and did something else ffs!

Winning / coming second without crashing into anyone or anything and still making -$2000 to -$6000 per race gets old pretty fast :/

if i do 5 races in my cat c touring car my repair is below 40% and end up paying atleast 20,000 more than what i earned and thats me getting 3 1st and 2 2nd place finishes , so i cant run my fav class cause i lose money and thats with the boost pack 

Loore said:
gor said:

We're tweaking the order the tracks appear in the online playlists.

This will mean you'll see a lot more 'GP circuits' appearing among other tweaks.

The new patch that tweaks the order of tracks in playlists has been released, however there's no change in the costs for repairing your car. Could we get an update of where is this issue at? Will it be fixed and if yes - when?

My level 99 class c touring car sustains 30% damage every race at a cost of 9,000 x 3 or 27,000 and if I place first I get around 18,000 and it would appear that although I am froze at level 99 the damage percent continues to grow.  This is just ridiculous and no longer makes the game fun that I now must purchase another chevy cruze and have it be at level 1 all over?  Stupid narrow minded programming.

I understand the practicality of what you are saying @roper2756, but I find it ridiculous that we should have to level our cars up just so we can sell them and then start again with another car and be forced to have to level it up as well.  You are forced to do what you do because the game is broken.  I will hold onto my car and voice my opinion on this forum every day until they see the logic in what I say and fix the f'n game.

evan with the boost pack after lvl 20 i struggle to make money i would love to have a lvl 50 but it cost way to much , when i had my lvl 74 it it lose 30% a race atleast 

Loore said they designed the game in a way that you could 'create a bond' with your car? How on Earth am I supposed to create any bond if I have to sell it sooner than I could even unlock upgrades on it? Fundamentally wrong.

all what i hear is dlc all the time but maybe they should fix the game first with issues with glitches and the money problem . adding dlc will only create more problems 

Still surrounds me the idea that CM would want to sell in-game money, maybe not this time or with this bugged situation in many other aspects, but still i think that was or is yet an initial intention.

Salute.

I don't know but the way it is now it's simply pointless to buy a car and "bond" with it. 

It's a shame that one of the best features of the game becomes pointless to use.

I have to agreee regarding the damage scaling, it's ridiculous that a car that hasn't even got to level 50 yet incurs more damage than you get for a race win.

The prizes for races should be fixed amounts based on final position and NOT based on how many people there are in the session.

The damage itself need sorting as I have a car (forget which one off the top of my head) thats done less than 1,000 miles and is ready for the scrap heap as it gets as low as 80% in 1 race and it's not even at level 50! (and no I'm not crashing it all over the place either).

THATS the real problem ridiculous damage scaling plus b****r all money for winning a race......

I mean COME ON, what racing team would go to the expense of flying out to Dubai for the chance to win a meager 10k? NONE it wouldn't even come CLOSE to covering the costs of getting there....

I am starting to think there is a direct correlation between the cost of a car and cost of repairs. For some reason my most expensive cars are easily more costly to repair that the cheaper cars I have. I have a level 30+ car that is far cheaper to repair than another car that is much lower level wise but costs far more to buy. So it seems racing more expensive cars exposes this damage repair bug much quicker.

My level 59 Cruze can send me dry quicker than you can say 'recalled'. Well, almost. I rely on the RaceNet Challenges prize money when using my Cruze :smiley: 

andaya said:

Still surrounds me the idea that CM would want to sell in-game money, maybe not this time or with this bugged situation in many other aspects, but still i think that was or is yet an initial intention.

Salute.

Money Pack DLC? :\

from what cars i have, it's the cat c touring car that's the money pit. i won a race and got 6000 cash, then repair bill for 15,000! :o but my formula c (level 30+) is very cheap to repair surprisingly.