Sign in to follow this  

FIX THE MONEY!!...please 8P

andaya said:

Still surrounds me the idea that CM would want to sell in-game money, maybe not this time or with this bugged situation in many other aspects, but still i think that was or is yet an initial intention.

Salute.

Money Pack DLC? :\

from what cars i have, it's the cat c touring car that's the money pit. i won a race and got 6000 cash, then repair bill for 15,000! :o but my formula c (level 30+) is very cheap to repair surprisingly.

you must not of owned a formula A yet i bought it raced it sold it 120,000 for level 1 brake bios . at 99% level 5 the repair cost was over 10.000 per race dont want to think what it would be like at level 50 . but i agree the cat c is a money pit evan with boost pack you lose money so the boost pack is not much good if you race cat c alot

I stupidly thought selling my Level 49 Civic and buying a new one would A: Fix the Issue and B: Keep the car at level 9, it sort of made sense to me that the more milage on a car the more expensive it would be, if it was only as simple as that, and I think Codemasters really should save our old car levels just in case we re buy, the Cat C cars are probably the best ones to race.

My level 99 class c touring car sustains 30% damage every race at a cost of 9,000 x 3 or 27,000 and if I place first I get around 18,000 and it would appear that although I am froze at level 99 the damage percent continues to grow.  This is just ridiculous and no longer makes the game fun that I now must purchase another chevy cruze and have it be at level 1 all over?  Stupid narrow minded .programming.

Looks like it's time to sell that car. You already got it to level 99 sell it and buy another one solves your problem. Well probably not all your problems since you can't stand this game either. You do complain a lot.

You guys complain about something that is going to be fixed as soon as Sony & Microsoft pass the patches on. Everything that's been talked about in this thread has been confirmed by @loore that it will be fixed just no patience at all. I'm told all the time that I have no patience but I'm being patient as I possibly can. We will see by the end of this month if indeed patches are released as per @loore.

You guys complain about something that is going to be fixed as soon as Sony & Microsoft pass the patches on. Everything that's been talked about in this thread has been confirmed by @loore that it will be fixed just no patience at all. I'm told all the time that I have no patience but I'm being patient as I possibly can. We will see by the end of this month if indeed patches are released as per @loore.

Of course there's no patience. Four weeks after release and still this gamebreaking bug in. And as you say it, Sony and MS and their stupid quality checks...

Remember GRID? We waited more than half a year for the ebay- and cheat-patch to be released, even on PC! Why? Cause MS didn't bother to do the QC quickly for xbox.

My level 99 class c touring car sustains 30% damage every race at a cost of 9,000 x 3 or 27,000 and if I place first I get around 18,000 and it would appear that although I am froze at level 99 the damage percent continues to grow.  This is just ridiculous and no longer makes the game fun that I now must purchase another chevy cruze and have it be at level 1 all over?  Stupid narrow minded .programming.

Looks like it's time to sell that car. You already got it to level 99 sell it and buy another one solves your problem. Well probably not all your problems since you can't stand this game either. You do complain a lot.

Well, it doesnt really solve the problem as I would then have to start over with a level one car with no upgrades so, really what was the point of me leveling up the car to begin with?  I will tell you, I leveled it up so my car would be more responsive and faster than lower level cars that hadnt yet spent the hours and money that I had, not so that later I could lose money by winning and then have a tool like you suggest I sale it and start over.  I assume I am in the right to complain based on the fact that codemasters acknowledges a problem and are working to fix it.  As far as your assessment that I can't stand the game that is not so.  It has issues, issues that I believe should not be there considering how long codemasters has been making racing games.  I have, "complained" about the damage expenses being higher than the payout.  There is simply no way that this was intentional.  I also, "complained" about there being no time trial.  I followed the progress of this game and it was always mentioned that codemasters realized their error in Grid 2 by not including a proper time trial and that Grid Autosport would have one.  Im on PS3 and it does not.  In a later interview it was revealed that time trial would not make it to PS3 by the time of release, but codemasters was committed to add them free of charge, shortly after release.  Its going on five weeks.  I dont believe considering how I purchased my game specifically for time trial that this is going quickly enough, so yes, I, "complained" yet again.

Nothing in this world has ever changed for the better at the expense of tools who sit idly back and pat programmers backs.  Change always comes at the expense of us, "complainers".

xbox 360 ...Repair bills are ridiculous. Every time I race my cat c touring car focus i lose 30% on handlind, engine and Drive train. Regardless of whether I get smashed up or win the race without touching a car or wall. 27,000 to repair EVERY SINGLE RACE. Also, why is it that I have bought all 18 tuning upgrades and lost them numerous times (this has happened on the presteza, mini cooper, focus, skyline, cruze and bmw) So it then costs another 50,000 plus to buy what I already had in the 1st place. Great game let down by a few issues that really cant be that difficult to repair?????

JCeeX3 said:
xbox 360 ...Repair bills are ridiculous. Every time I race my cat c touring car focus i lose 30% on handlind, engine and Drive train. Regardless of whether I get smashed up or win the race without touching a car or wall. 27,000 to repair EVERY SINGLE RACE. Also, why is it that I have bought all 18 tuning upgrades and lost them numerous times (this has happened on the presteza, mini cooper, focus, skyline, cruze and bmw) So it then costs another 50,000 plus to buy what I already had in the 1st place. Great game let down by a few issues that really cant be that difficult to repair?????

Well dont, "complain" otherwise tools like @V8R3L3NTL3SS1 will post some ridiculous way for you to circumvent your issue.  Either by deleting your game and restarting at level one or just by shooting yourself in the face, in which case you will likely die and no one here will have to hear you, "complain".

JCeeX3 said:

Well dont, "complain" otherwise tools like @V8R3L3NTL3SS1 will post some ridiculous way for you to circumvent your issue.  Either by deleting your game and restarting at level one or just by shooting yourself in the face, in which case you will likely die and no one here will have to here you, "complain".

Ya complain it helps the situation doesn't it knob jockey . With your complaints I see how far it's taking you with codemasters . Can't wait for these issues to be fixed so inpatient donks like ol'  Jerry here can find something else to complain about. It would be nice to come to forums to talk about racing and such instead of constantly complaining about issues that are in the works to be fixed. But I guess without complainers we would have no fun . so you Mr. Jerry keep complaining about your lvl 99 car costing to much money to fix. Bet you still have money in the bank tho right ?