Sign in to follow this  

GRID AUTOSPORT REVIEW // Vote in your score!

SASBlink said:

Really am starting to enjoy this game the more I play it, took off 5 points due to lack of text chat and rear view mirror but to be honest I can live without the text chat but not the rear view mirror, will be a solid 100 when we get the mirror.
It is a shame, CM says the mirror wont come due to technical reasons, the exact reasons im not sure about. 

I like the game a lot but I gave the game a rating of 85/100 due to the fact it is about 85% of a finished product, I don't like how they give us the extra 15% though paid DLC, I have that issue with all games though, not just this one lol.

Once all the DLC is out I might change my rating to 95/100, take 5 off to account for the violent and roadraging A.I! :D
I haven't seen any news about the rear view mirror not coming to PC? or are you thinking consoles? I know consoles wont be getting it due to limitations but I thought PC was? @loore is this still happening for PC?

Really am starting to enjoy this game the more I play it, took off 5 points due to lack of text chat and rear view mirror but to be honest I can live without the text chat but not the rear view mirror, will be a solid 100 when we get the mirror.
Damn I over did it and forgot about the lack of spectate, but to be fair that has only come to light recently so I will let it slide, spectating does make a good community tool though and it also makes good videos, would be nice to get the chopper shot....

SASBlink said:

It is a shame, CM says the mirror wont come due to technical reasons, the exact reasons im not sure about. 

I like the game a lot but I gave the game a rating of 85/100 due to the fact it is about 85% of a finished product, I don't like how they give us the extra 15% though paid DLC, I have that issue with all games though, not just this one lol.

Once all the DLC is out I might change my rating to 95/100, take 5 off to account for the violent and roadraging A.I! :D
I haven't seen any news about the rear view mirror not coming to PC? or are you thinking consoles? I know consoles wont be getting it due to limitations but I thought PC was? @loore is this still happening for PC?
Ahhhhhh yes, you are on pc, I forgot.... I was mistaken for thinking you were on a console. lol

Recycled game that suffered from same problems as earlier installments including, but not limited to, corrupt games and fragmenting DLC.  Little to no thought given to improving the user experience which is characterized by endless lobbies, menus and insufferable wait times.  

Uninspired "template game making" at its worst.  R.I.P CodeWasters.

I'd like to revive it a 50 just cause of the data corruption and the serious grind to level 250 that's completely ruined this game. 

I genuinely enjoy(ed) G:AS. All in all, it's a great racing game. Possibly the best offline experience I've had on the consoles in years - AI and racing wise.

My main gripes with the game is however the performance of the game on the PS3, which unfortunately takes away a lot from the experience at times.

Besides the framerate being effy, team management is rather lackluster. Hiring team mates, editing liveries and even managing an in-game economy would've been fantastic additions. These features are severely missed from GRID. I hope to see them return in future titles.

Note : My score is solely based on the offline part of the game. The amount of time I've spent online is embarrassingly low.

Blurry cockpits & only 12 player online sessions reduced my score. Anyway GAS is a hell of a lot better than GRID 2.