Sign in to follow this  

Some Single-Player XP Bonuses Not Awarded? [Xbox 360]

Greetings all. So far, I'm loving Grid AutoSport on the Xbox 360.

I've noticed often that the "Lead for a lap during a Race event," & "Set the fastest lap in a Race event," & "Finish ahead of your teammate in a race event" post-race XP bonuses are sometimes not awarded to me after single-player career events, even when I do indeed lead for laps & set the fastest lap & finish ahead of my teammate.

Are there some other hidden criteria for these awards (such as: having to do them without using any flashbacks, or without having any collisions, or without going outside the track lines, or only when I'm on the top of the series team standings, etc.)?

Or is there some other reason I'm missing out on these bonuses?

Thanks.

Haha yeh i have noticed this aswell.

the "finish ahead of your qualifying finish" .. i was 1st in quali and 1st in the race.. hmmm..

its one of those small glitches. "trigger points"  im pritty sure if you started infront of your team mate let him go past and then overtake him it would trigger.

Codi will get round to fixing that soon, but it wont be priority over the graphics and net connection issues.

Sgt Drayke

My YouTube Upload Discussion

You have to complete most sponsor objectives (especially for more demanding teams) multiple times through the season sometimes. It should say under the sponsor objective how many times you need to complete it to get the XP bonus.

LewisBCR6 said:
You have to complete most sponsor objectives (especially for more demanding teams) multiple times through the season sometimes. It should say under the sponsor objective how many times you need to complete it to get the XP bonus.

Thanks. I'm aware of this. Even when the objectives say "0/1" (only required one time), the XP is often not rewarded after completing it. Even when I've completed the objectives multiple times, the XP is often not rewarded. Sometimes the XP is rewarded for these objectives, and I can't figure out what's different that makes it work sometimes while not working other times.

Try what @sgtdrayke‌ said, let opponent pass you once, then overtake.
Got to do it once too to bypass the glitch.