Sign in to follow this  

F1™ 2016 – Career Mode | Codemasters Blog

F1™ 2016 – Career Mode | Codemasters Blog

In case you missed the news, there’s going to be a 10 season career mode in F1™ 2016, the official game of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™.  A whole 10 seasons!

Read the full story here

Any news on when F1 2016 will be available to pre-order as a digital download on xbox one?

This looks very, very promising ... You lost me with 2015 which was ... well, frankly a complete disaster.
You might have won me back with 2016 ... I really hope the release goes ahead with only a few, if any bugs. Fingers crossed. :)

I hope the developments during the season help my team mate along too, it gets annoying when I'm the only points scorer for my team...

Can teams ovartake each other in the development race without the player making the difference?

I think they improve themselves but I'm not sure about them overtaking each other I would assume it would be yes though.

Can teams ovartake each other in the development race without the player making the difference?

I think they improve themselves but I'm not sure about them overtaking each other I would assume it would be yes though.
I hope that it's yes, because if the teams don't overtake each other it would be massive disappointing

I think in the times we are, it will be a really nice idea to put a cooperative career mode for at least 2 people.

Sadly, this f1 wont have this, so i will wait for future years to see it hopefully implemented.

I think in the times we are, it will be a really nice idea to put a cooperative career mode for at least 2 people.

Sadly, this f1 wont have this, so i will wait for future years to see it hopefully implemented.

"Not only will you be able to pick your own name.."

Not if the game arbitrarily decides your own name "may cause offence"

I like the F1 game... but I can't believe the Split Screen is not part of the last versión. I've bought a PS4 just for play the game with my pal, But I can't do this now... What's the idea? play alone in the home?... If there is a possibility to get this feature back please work on this, to give us a patch.

Hello. In the career mode after the last patch, in the rain rivals can not change the inter tires on fullwet. They leave every lap and nothing, they stay on the inter. As a player, I can change, and thanks to this the entire stake is doubled. In the season I came twice, in Brazil and Spain. Regards.