Sign in to follow this  

(Solved) No inputs on Rally mode

:) Good day,

Since last update, im performing very strange issues with my inputs. The tittle works correctly in Hillclimb and Rallycross mode but once I enter to Rally mode, I cant do anything. No throttle, clutch, brake or steer! If I go to the controller/wheel tab of the game where you can setup up all the controls, I can see how all my USB inputs are detected and working into the axis displays,going up and down ... But into Rally mode, something strange happens.

Hardware:

- EC Sim Hardware PRO SW - "Basic" servo wheel system
- EC Sim Hardware PRO Feel Pedal - "Basic" pedalset
- In overall, more than 5 USB devices connected adding to the previous list: Secuential shifter,    
  button box, Gear display, handbrake ...

Any suggestion? 

Thanks in advance.

Yes. By the way, I've tested with every gearbox types + all the different mixes posible insde the preferences tab. Im shocked thinking why it's not working in Rally mode!

Thanks in advance.

Hold handbrake to start.  There is a prompt, but if the messages are disabled in the HUD options they will not be shown.

Thanks for the answer.

The HUD is disabled. I will try to hold handbrake at the stage start to see if works but I think it will not make effect becouse I havent got steering, throttle, brake or clutch. Maybe the system initialize those after you hold the handbrake? Strange and not so realistic.

I recall again that in Hillclimb and Rallycross modes works perfectly.

Thanks in advance.

I will test for sure but I need mention that in the rest disciplines, Im not holding the handbrake before start. In reality, the starting procedure should be same.

Thanks again!

ComeOverG said:
I will test for sure but I need mention that in the rest disciplines, Im not holding the handbrake before start. In reality, the starting procedure should be same.
In Hillclimb you've go a rolling start, so no need to hold handbrake, and in rallycross the timer starts counting down even if you don't hold the handbrake. So there is a difference here, and because the timer in rally doesn't start until you hold the handbrake, you aren't able to do anything before you've done so.

ComeOverG said:
In Hillclimb you've go a rolling start, so no need to hold handbrake, and in rallycross the timer starts counting down even if you don't hold the handbrake. So there is a difference here, and because the timer in rally doesn't start until you hold the handbrake, you aren't able to do anything before you've done so.
Good day,

Thank you so much for the explanation. Now it makes sense.
The problem was related with handbrake which was wrongly detected by system. I reconfigure controls, hold the handbrake at startline and I launch to the stage!

Thanks again.