Sign in to follow this  

He without sin shall cast the first stone

Since joining here i have seen 2 people been ridiculed f1randokalbus22 
And hulkenbergmc yes its funny that they both talk rubbish but its also unfair on them both that there not been taken seriously one of them have some very valid points and last time i checked but this forum is if you like codemasters games

Just because it's a forum for people who like Codemasters games doesn't mean you can come on and spout any old rubbish about Codemasters games and expect to be taken seriously. There are specific forum rules to abide by, and basic netiquette that anyone who posts on any internet forum ought to be familiar with if they want to partake in a productive, civilized discussion.

And hulkenbergmc yes its funny that they both talk rubbish but its also unfair on them both that there not been taken seriously one of them have some very valid points and last time i checked but this forum is if you like codemasters games

*throws stone*

*throws stone*
If I throw it back does that mean I have sinned?

*throws stone*
I'm not going to lie, your signature quotes are pretty funny.

Aren't you all the same person?