Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[problem] driving force gt pedals working only at 60-70%

i don't have full throttle/brake in the game

my wheel is now recognised as "driving force ex"    instead of "GT"

can anyone help??? thank you  :)

teknoid85 said:

Geforce Experience beta?

Did you have any Logitech driver update prompts and did you accept them? If so, that might be the problem. Had that happen to me. After the update my DFGT was recognised as another wheel. What I did was I just uninstalled any Loghitech drivers and reinstalled the previous version I had before (Logitech Gaming Software 5.10, I'm running Windows 10 btw)
Here's a link to the drivers - http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/driving-force-gt#download

Didzis said:
Did you have any Logitech driver update prompts and did you accept them? If so, that might be the problem. Had that happen to me. After the update my DFGT was recognised as another wheel. What I did was I just uninstalled any Loghitech drivers and reinstalled the previous version I had before (Logitech Gaming Software 5.10, I'm running Windows 10 btw)
Here's a link to the drivers - http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/driving-force-gt#download
yeah!!!!  it works now!  thank you! ;)

versedi said:
teknoid85 said:

Geforce Experience beta?
no, i didn't use beta software.  thank you anyway

Yeah, those new Logitech drivers are really weird. I did update them for playing RaceRoom and everything was working fine. Today my G27 was recognized as an older Logitech wheel. I reinstalled the new driver and everything is fine again (Win10). Really weird.

PaloSamo said:
Yeah, those new Logitech drivers are really weird. I did update them for playing RaceRoom and everything was working fine. Today my G27 was recognized as an older Logitech wheel. I reinstalled the new driver and everything is fine again (Win10). Really weird.
Maybe this wheel's software is not updates for Win10?

as for teknoid85: try uninstalling all logitech wheel software and reinstalling the drivers and install the Logitech Profiler, maybe you can customize the settings for the wheel per game, that way might work.