Jump to content Jump to content

New GAMEPLAY

Seriously

Everything looks on top in this gameplay. It's way different than the hotlaps we saw and the mercedes looks better too!
Yeah indeed gotta say Baku's looking even moer impressive in this vid as well.
take a look baku last corner and say me if is correct...Baku looking impressive...
Well. Just awesome . Look at xMattyG1 videos . FOrmation lap etc.
Seriously said:
https://youtu.be/I2br1EOFHxU

I liked the tire texture,
but it strange no spray of cars in a rain so massive in the last race of the video.

I'm just glad to see the same F1 celebration 2015 in F1 2016
only continue with only one, the driver punching the air, will be discouraging...
Seriously said:
Everything looks on top in this gameplay. It's way different than the hotlaps we saw and the mercedes looks better too!
take a look baku last corner and say me if is correct...Baku looking impressive...
Very Good FL, CM, MS, but baku Last corner is wrong, one more time no realistic t-cam, cams are differerent in Each team, only few info on the wheels, yes another year no official HUD and its "funny" codies excuses to not add, poor spray effect in wet condition, 2015 mercedes in final game, Day 1 and patch?wtf, poor engine (where is turbo sound?)and downshift sound,  small update in graphics and illumination effects, points for car updates?I never seen this of course, FP R&D reminds me abu dabhi young test drivers in 2012 game, so nothing new.
Good game the best codemasters f1 game but not good enough after 6 years, if you look another race cars games this f1 game is nothing special.
We Will see how good is IA SC VSC
Take a look red pack of assetto corsa and Then say me if this f1 game looks good enough compares assetto corsa amazing sf15-t  (car physics, ERS system and real info in wheel )
Maybe, I will play this game, but of course  I will not spend any € in this company, because after 6 years, is embarrasing this poor updates with f1 license on their hands.
2014 and 2015 games was embarrasing and this game is not good enough after last f1 jokes made by codies.

Looks good to me.
Seriously said:
Very Good FL, CM, MS, but baku Last corner is wrong, one more time no realistic t-cam, cams are differerent in Each team, only few info on the wheels, yes another year no official HUD and its "funny" codies excuses to not add, poor spray effect in wet condition, 2015 mercedes in final game, Day 1 and patch?****, poor engine (where is turbo sound?)and downshift sound,  small update in graphics and illumination effects, points for car updates?I never seen this of course, FP R&D reminds me abu dabhi young test drivers in 2012 game, so nothing new.
Good game the best codemasters f1 game but not good enough after 6 years, if you look another race cars games this f1 game is nothing special.
Take a look red pack of assetto corsa and Then say me if this f1 game looks good enough compares assetto corsa amazing sf15-t  (car physics, ERS system and real info in wheel )
Maybe, I will play this game, but of course  I will not spend any € in this company, because after 6 years, is embarrasing this poor updates with f1 license on their hands.
2014 and 2015 games was embarrasing and this game is not good enough after last f1 jokes made by codies.

I think you have no real arguments to conclude what you're saying about F1 2016 because the only thing we've seen is pre-released footage and you haven't even played it yourself yet.
Seriously said:
Very Good FL, CM, MS, but baku Last corner is wrong, one more time no realistic t-cam, cams are differerent in Each team, only few info on the wheels, yes another year no official HUD and its "funny" codies excuses to not add, poor spray effect in wet condition, 2015 mercedes in final game, Day 1 and patch?****, poor engine (where is turbo sound?)and downshift sound,  small update in graphics and illumination effects, points for car updates?I never seen this of course, FP R&D reminds me abu dabhi young test drivers in 2012 game, so nothing new.

I think you have no real arguments to conclude what you're saying about F1 2016 because the only thing we've seen is pre-released footage and you haven't even played it yourself yet.
Always the same fucking stupid comments, "is pre-release you cant say anything wrong about the game because you dont played it yourself yet" too funny, I have eyes to see small graphics updates, poor spray effect in wet condition, no official HUD, put the fucking correct HUD or no put HUD, is simple, Why they cant understand?  no real t-cam, and yes that is the final codies  real tcam, that horrible engine and downshift sound, very few info on wheel, that drivers legs WTF?R&D is a copy of 2012 abu dhabi young drivers test.
All this features we can see without play game 
But yes hahaha I dont have real arguments, What a dissapointing f1 fans, typical codie fanboy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sshEpg-9LFQ+

Body is 40 characters too short.Body is 40 characters too short.

Seriously said:

In many facts you are completly right !!!!! With the car sound ,with the red pack in Assetto Corsa the texture on the wheel. We must hope that they will fix it !!!!!
im more looknig forward to using the F1 cars in Assetto Corsa tbh but i just realised the 2002 Ferrari is not in the ferrari pack, dammit

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoiiUjhHqlQ[/youtube]

Archived