Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Year of our Lord; 2016. A crowd will gather for a Grand Prix in Hungary.

Actually thought this was some odd religious spam, reading the title at first glance.
Guess that's what happens when you're hungary.

Oh look it's raining, can't go out in that as rain is scary...........     

They should end Q1 now, have Rosberg and Hamilton battle from the back in the race  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJqPX3EdjU
awwwwwwwwwww                                                       

Alonso GOAT

It might have been missed but Verstappen didn't even get to set a time at the end, either he was sent out too late or was too slow on his out lap and hit the flag before starting his flying lap. Still 4th but big mistake from the team there.

Hamilton fans react the only way they know how, by being butthurt.

Another reason why I hate Rosberg, the Hamilton circlejerk gets even more unbearable when he beats him.

(but yeah, Alonso screwed Hamilton. lol)

Must suck when you realize the only one who can stop Hamilton is Nico Rosberg.

Hamilton haters respond the only way they know how: By being dicks.

So it's not ok then to be disappointed when a driver who was slower takes pole from a favourite driver? I said nothing particularly bad about Rosberg, just that he only seems to take pole when Hamilton has bad luck, which happen to be true.

Because in Rosberg's whole career the only way he's ever taken pole is because Hamilton had bad luck. Got it.

Platy said:
Because in Rosberg's whole career the only way he's ever taken pole is because Hamilton had bad luck. Got it.
Can you think of an occasion of the top of your head where Rosberg took pole because he was genuinely faster when neither driver had an issue? No? Didn't think so.

Mexicola said:
Another reason why I hate Rosberg, the Hamilton circlejerk gets even more unbearable when he beats him.

(but yeah, Alonso screwed Hamilton. lol)
yeah he certainly did there again.

Platy said:
Can you think of an occasion of the top of your head where Rosberg took pole because he was genuinely faster when neither driver had an issue? No? Didn't think so.
No because I don't really watch Formula 1 that closely any more nor do I really care about it, but watching Hamilton fans flip out and throw a tantrum when their precious driver is beaten is fucking hilarious.

Platy said:
Alonso GOAT

It might have been missed but Verstappen didn't even get to set a time at the end, either he was sent out too late or was too slow on his out lap and hit the flag before starting his flying lap. Still 4th but big mistake from the team there.
Verstappen lost a gear so he was slower in the end, but still managed 4th.

Platy said:
Platy said:
No because I don't really watch Formula 1 that closely any more nor do I really care about it, but watching Hamilton fans flip out and throw a tantrum when their precious driver is beaten is **** hilarious.
Yet here you are, on an F1 forum, talking about F1. If you actually wanna talk about F1 then stay and do so, but don't just hang around if you're gonna be a cunt like you're currently being.