Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Year of our Lord; 2016. A crowd will gather for a Grand Prix in Hungary.

Platy said:
Because in Rosberg's whole career the only way he's ever taken pole is because Hamilton had bad luck. Got it.
Can you think of an occasion of the top of your head where Rosberg took pole because he was genuinely faster when neither driver had an issue? No? Didn't think so.
Baku... Hamilton crashed, unforced errors aren't bad luck.

If you don't like that, 2015 Abu Dhabi, Brazil, Mexico (another Hamilton unforced error), Russia (Hamilton mistake), Japan... Soon really not as crazy as you make it out to be. In fact a couple of those races Hamilton set the fastest times in Q1 and Q2, and failed to beat Rosberg in Q3. 

Platy said:
Because in Rosberg's whole career the only way he's ever taken pole is because Hamilton had bad luck. Got it.
Can you think of an occasion of the top of your head where Rosberg took pole because he was genuinely faster when neither driver had an issue? No? Didn't think so.

If you don't like that, 2015 Abu Dhabi, Brazil, Mexico (another Hamilton unforced error), Russia (Hamilton mistake), Japan... Soon really not as crazy as you make it out to be. In fact a couple of those races Hamilton set the fastest times in Q1 and Q2, and failed to beat Rosberg in Q3. 
But crashing is bad luck :p My point still stands, if something goes wrong for Hamilton, that seems to be the only times Rosberg can take pole. He's slower, that's a fact.

Platy said:
Alonso GOAT

It might have been missed but Verstappen didn't even get to set a time at the end, either he was sent out too late or was too slow on his out lap and hit the flag before starting his flying lap. Still 4th but big mistake from the team there.
Verstappen lost a gear so he was slower in the end, but still managed 4th.
Ah thanks, did find it strange he missed out on a final run.

Platy said:
Platy said:
No because I don't really watch Formula 1 that closely any more nor do I really care about it, but watching Hamilton fans flip out and throw a tantrum when their precious driver is beaten is **** hilarious.
Yet here you are, on an F1 forum, talking about F1. If you actually wanna talk about F1 then stay and do so, but don't just hang around if you're gonna be a **** like you're currently being.
As an adult I'm actually allowed to do what I want, unfortunately for you. However, having to read a forum where Hamilton fans thrown their toys out of their pram whenever something doesn't go his way, and have to hear about how Hamilton only loses through bad luck or Mercedes stabotaging his car or whatever other theories Hamilton fans come up these days, is tiring, boring and pathetic. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. If you can post like you're currently posting, then so can I. #blessed

Wait, Hamilton's unforced errors=bad luck.
Rosberg's unforced errors=lack of skill?

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
No because I don't really watch Formula 1 that closely any more nor do I really care about it, but watching Hamilton fans flip out and throw a tantrum when their precious driver is beaten is **** hilarious.
Yet here you are, on an F1 forum, talking about F1. If you actually wanna talk about F1 then stay and do so, but don't just hang around if you're gonna be a **** like you're currently being.
As an adult I'm actually allowed to do what I want, unfortunately for you. However, having to read a forum where Hamilton fans thrown their toys out of their pram whenever something doesn't go his way, and have to hear about how Hamilton only loses through bad luck or Mercedes stabotaging his car or whatever other theories Hamilton fans come up these days, is tiring, boring and pathetic. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. If you can post like you're currently posting, then so can I. #blessed
Have you ever seen a post from me saying anything about sabotage? No, and that's because I never did. Have you ever seen me throw toys out of a pram? Saying that Rosberg got pole because Hamilton was unlucky is not anything you have claimed above.

What's tiring, boring, and pathetic is people hating on Hamilton because he's winning. Hating someone because they're doing well is not adult behaviour. Go into any comment section on any F1 website where the article is about Hamilton and every other person is a whiny bitch going on about Hamilton because he's winning. Most of their comments are the same as yours.

Wait, Hamilton's unforced errors=bad luck.
Rosberg's unforced errors=lack of skill?
Wanna highlight a post where I said those words? Once again, I didn't. I said he's slow and never seems to take a pole position when it's a 1-1 fight with neither driver having any issues.

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Have you ever seen a post from me saying anything about sabotage? No, and that's because I never did. Have you ever seen me throw toys out of a pram? Saying that Rosberg got pole because Hamilton was unlucky is not anything you have claimed above.

What's tiring, boring, and pathetic is people hating on Hamilton because he's winning. Hating someone because they're doing well is not adult behaviour. Go into any comment section on any F1 website where the article is about Hamilton and every other person is a whiny **** going on about Hamilton because he's winning. Most of their comments are the same as yours.
Ah yes because you never hated Vettel for winning because you're a big boy.

Ironically you also get as many Hamilton fanboys on those articles claiming sabotage and whatever other conspiracy theory they pull out of their arse that week.

Anyway, I'm done with this. Whenever Hamilton loses again I'm sure you won't use it as a way to put down the driver who beat him (i.e. like you do every time Rosberg beats him). I'll enjoy reading whatever excuse you've got lined up in case he doesn't win this week though.

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

What's tiring, boring, and pathetic is people hating on Hamilton because he's winning. Hating someone because they're doing well is not adult behaviour. Go into any comment section on any F1 website where the article is about Hamilton and every other person is a whiny **** going on about Hamilton because he's winning. Most of their comments are the same as yours.

Ironically you also get as many Hamilton fanboys on those articles claiming sabotage and whatever other conspiracy theory they pull out of their arse that week.

Anyway, I'm done with this. Whenever Hamilton loses again I'm sure you won't use it as a way to put down the driver who beat him (i.e. like you do every time Rosberg beats him). I'll enjoy reading whatever excuse you've got lined up in case he doesn't win this week though.
Big enough to admit when my opinion on somebody changes at least.

Well, one of the drivers with the biggest fan base's is clearly gonna have some forks in the knife drawer. But the hate directed towards him is unreal in it's viciousness. Even to the point of racism. Is that something you'd support?

And I'll be waiting for your blind hatred of anything Hamilton related if he manages to win, or even if he bins it into a barrier. Don't forget to stick the knife in real deep mate, give it a good twist too, maybe use some racist terms. Have fun.

Platy said:

But crashing is bad luck :p My point still stands, if something goes wrong for Hamilton, that seems to be the only times Rosberg can take pole. He's slower, that's a fact.
How about no. Unforced errors are not bad luck they are errors plain and simple. Hamilton crashed, not bad luck he screwed up, his fault not luck.

And you conveniently avoid all my other points that disprove your theory. How about the times where Hamilton set the fastest laps in Q1 and Q2 only to get beaten by Rosberg when it matters in Q3? It's easy to write off another drivers accomplishments when you claim your driver only loses because of bad luck.

Even I as a Hamilton-fan wouldn't take Baku as an example of bad luck. At least on saturday, he screwed up big time, it's as simple as that.

Sunday on the other hand....

Anyway, there's some truth to the assumption that it usually takes something out of Hamilton's control to give Rosberg a chance to beat him. It's been like that very often in the past and it has been like this today again. With the exception of Baku, Rosberg didn't manage to beat Lewis in qualifying when both were given the same chance reliability-wise or when none of them had any other issues outside their own control.

Platy said:

How about no. Unforced errors are not bad luck they are errors plain and simple. Hamilton crashed, not bad luck he screwed up, his fault not luck.

And you conveniently avoid all my other points that disprove your theory. How about the times where Hamilton set the fastest laps in Q1 and Q2 only to get beaten by Rosberg when it matters in Q3? It's easy to write off another drivers accomplishments when you claim your driver only loses because of bad luck.
So you don't consider it bad luck if you make a mistake and let a rival ahead of you?

You mentioned yourself, in 2 of the 5 you list, Hamilton made a mistake. So that's 3 occasions in 3 1/2 years you can think of where Rosberg beat Hamilton on pace? Yeaaaaaaa.

I'm a Hamilton fan
but come on guys anyone remember 2014 when Hamilton got dominated in qualifying.
Such short memories.
jeez

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

Well, one of the drivers with the biggest fan base's is clearly gonna have some forks in the knife drawer. But the hate directed towards him is unreal in it's viciousness. Even to the point of racism. Is that something you'd support?

And I'll be waiting for your blind hatred of anything Hamilton related if he manages to win, or even if he bins it into a barrier. Don't forget to stick the knife in real deep mate, give it a good twist too, maybe use some racist terms. Have fun.
Ok, I lied about being done. Accusing me of using racist terms or supporting racism because I don't like Hamilton is uncalled for and crossing the line. It's way past the line.

Yes I've never liked Hamilton, even when he wasn't winning I didn't like. Never liked his character, never wanted to support him, don't like him winning continuously (but that's the same for any driver). The British media coverage made things worse, especially ITV in his first season. However, I'm happy to admit he's the best driver on the grid these days. I respect him but don't like him. I'll enjoy watching him fail, just like with every team/driver/sportsperson in any sport I watch. I enjoy schadenfraude.

You may not like that I don't like Hamilton but saying I'd stoop to the leave of racism to dismissing is not on.

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

Ok, I lied about being done. Accusing me of using racist terms or supporting racism because I don't like Hamilton is uncalled for and crossing the line. It's way past the line.

Yes I've never liked Hamilton, even when he wasn't winning I didn't like. Never liked his character, never wanted to support him, don't like him winning continuously (but that's the same for any driver). The British media coverage made things worse, especially ITV in his first season. However, I'm happy to admit he's the best driver on the grid these days. I respect him but don't like him. I'll enjoy watching him fail, just like with every team/driver/sportsperson in any sport I watch. I enjoy schadenfraude.

You may not like that I don't like Hamilton but saying I'd stoop to the leave of racism to dismissing is not on.
Hey, you're a Hamilton hater, I'm just treating you like I would any one of them. I've seen Hamilton haters using racist terms against him so how I am to know if you would or wouldn't?

I don't care if you hate him really dude, but your first post was implying that I am a butthurt Hamilton fan. Yes, fine, I said Rosberg can only get pole when Hamilton can't challenge him (for whatever reason) but was that directed towards you? No. Your comment was directed towards me, and I didn't appreciate that.

Platy said:

So you don't consider it bad luck if you make a mistake and let a rival ahead of you?

You mentioned yourself, in 2 of the 5 you list, Hamilton made a mistake. So that's 3 occasions in 3 1/2 years you can think of where Rosberg beat Hamilton on pace? Yeaaaaaaa.
No that isn't bad luck at all, if you make a mistake and let your rival ahead, you F%@# up, luck had nothing to do with it. That was something entirely in Hamilton's control, he and he alone messed up and put the car in the wall. There was no tire fault, no gearbox issue, nothing, plain and simple it was all Hamilton's fault. The fact that Rosberg capitalized on it is irrelevant, he in order to be the fastest you have to complete the lap; Hamilton didn't complete the lap, couldn't be the fastest. That simple.

Yeah I went back to the last bunch of poles Rosberg got, and most were due to his outright pace over Hamilton. This is further evidenced when we see both drivers swapping fastest times in Q3 which happened in a number of my examples (which guess what wasn't an exhaustive list, I just took enough to prove my point). So yeah 3 instances I looked up in the past year (which happen to be most of Rosberg's poles in that time) Rosberg beat Hamilton on pace in qualifying. That's a long shot from your statement that Rosberg has never done it. 

The fact that you can't admit the a driver can be better than Hamilton absent "bad luck"  proves you are blinded by fandom, further illustrating so many people hate Hamilton fans.

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

Hey, you're a Hamilton hater, I'm just treating you like I would any one of them. I've seen Hamilton haters using racist terms against him so how I am to know if you would or wouldn't?

I don't care if you hate him really dude, but your first post was implying that I am a butthurt Hamilton fan. Yes, fine, I said Rosberg can only get pole when Hamilton can't challenge him (for whatever reason) but was that directed towards you? No. Your comment was directed towards me, and I didn't appreciate that.
Yeah sorry but there's a massive difference between calling someone butthurt because their driver lost out and calling someone racist because they don't like a driver. A massive, massive difference. If I've learnt anything from today it's that I've found out what type of person you really are. Anyway, enjoy the race tomorrow.

Platy said:

So what you're saying is next time Rosberg makes a unforced error and he's in front, you'll happily put it down to 'bad luck'? I'm sure you'll agree then that Rosberg in 2015 at the USGP was forced off the track by a gust of wind, and it was simply bad luck and not an unforced error?  :)

Nonetheless, I, as a Rosberg fan, agree to some degree think that on average Hamilton is the better driver. Simply putting Rosberg's accomplishments at Mercedes down to 'Hamilton having bad luck' however is simply ignorant of the truth, and pretty disappointing on your part. Also, associating not liking Hamilton to being a racist is pretty low. 

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

Yeah sorry but there's a massive difference between calling someone butthurt because their driver lost out and calling someone racist because they don't like a driver. A massive, massive difference. If I've learnt anything from today it's that I've found out what type of person you really are. Anyway, enjoy the race tomorrow.
I never called you racist though, did I?

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

In the same way I never called you butthurt.

Platy said:

No that isn't bad luck at all, if you make a mistake and let your rival ahead, you F%@# up, luck had nothing to do with it. That was something entirely in Hamilton's control, he and he alone messed up and put the car in the wall. There was no tire fault, no gearbox issue, nothing, plain and simple it was all Hamilton's fault. The fact that Rosberg capitalized on it is irrelevant, he in order to be the fastest you have to complete the lap; Hamilton didn't complete the lap, couldn't be the fastest. That simple.

Yeah I went back to the last bunch of poles Rosberg got, and most were due to his outright pace over Hamilton. This is further evidenced when we see both drivers swapping fastest times in Q3 which happened in a number of my examples (which guess what wasn't an exhaustive list, I just took enough to prove my point). So yeah 3 instances I looked up in the past year (which happen to be most of Rosberg's poles in that time) Rosberg beat Hamilton on pace in qualifying. That's a long shot from your statement that Rosberg has never done it. 

The fact that you can't admit the a driver can be better than Hamilton absent "bad luck"  proves you are blinded by fandom, further illustrating so many people hate Hamilton fans.
Right, can't be bothered, here's some simple facts for you. Hamilton has won 2 WDC in his fight against Rosberg. Rosberg has won 0 WDC.

Hamilton has won 26 races, and Rosberg has won 18 races, in their times as team mates.

Can't be bothered to find more stats than that for you, Hamilton is better, deal with your hate.

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:

In the same way I never called you butthurt.

No, you just used my exact sentence and called every other Hamilton fan other than me butthurt, right? Such a coincidence we wrote the same sentence. :neutral:

No, you just used my exact sentence and called every other Hamilton fan other than me butthurt, right? Such a coincidence we wrote the same sentence. :neutral:

"Hey, you're a Hamilton hater, I'm just treating you like I would any one of them. I've seen Hamilton haters using racist terms against him so how I am to know if you would or wouldn't? "

But hey, you didn't accuse me of being racist, right?