Sign in to follow this  

2000 era cars........

We need some new cars for the 2000's section.There's so many cars from that era they could include.Is there anything about any DLC on the way?

If they could have added more cars in that category, they would have. Sadly it's not that simple. Lots of licensing yappeties and whatnot.

Well, entire 99-2001 car list would be welcomed (basically CMR 2.0 car list, plus Skoda Octavia RS WRC), but alas they're concentrating their resources on the next title. So it will be bigger and better than DiRT Rally, with things that we can't get here.

At least that's what the squirrels have been saying :D

I'm good with cars and stages, I'm still enjoying all the content, got enough challenges, everything is still fun.

I agree that there were some fantastic cars in the era @hockeytown1926 and I too would love to see more cars of the period in the game (along with latter World Rally Cars as well). As @Porkhammer has already said though, licensing issues are a pain! 

With the success of DiRT Rally, hopefully manufacturers will be throwing themselves at CM to get into any future titles!  :D