Sign in to follow this  

What is your favorite discipline in GRID Autosport?

O[en wheel I always knew that would be my favourite and also my strongest discipline. I love playing them all though

any screw ball who plays a game(or irl drives a car) will put out a fast lap once in a while. endurance races require actual skill and experience, or if you dont understand the art of saving tires, rage quits and slow laps. throw me in an audi r8 lms, and ill be set for a while

Missing choice

AL  All of them

Im really enjoying them all , even drift !!  as it comes up on the variety playlist (and I got the hang of it :) ). 

Wheres Derby ??.. I havn't seen a session yet but I'm not complaining as there's so much going on elsewhere.

Tough decision, I like Touring and Open Wheel as well.

alexPSCE said:
endurance races require actual skill
Yeah, that's why I don't like them!
It's my hope that by the time I get bored of Street, Open Wheel and Touring I'll have gained enough skill to stand a chance in Endurance.
Drift, on the other hand, I will always suck at.

Its a shame muscle cars are in the tuner category as I like racing them but am not too keen on drifting.  Wish they would split the category so you had the high tech Japanese cars in one group and all the big American gas guzzlers in another.

A poll never lies lol. Touring cars is the best, then street. Both have the best variety.

http://youtu.be/UCL34PnbsbU

Can't stop playing with the Formula C car! Love the handling and the SOUND!!

Street by a longshot for me. Reason 1. Viper. Reason 2. Agera R. Reason 3. San Francisco. Navigating street circuits takes bit of a different skillset than in other races. No runoff means a little mistake can mean big damage.

Yep another Street fan here. Can't wait to race the more powerful cars through the vibrant city streets, love the atmosphere and vibe the street tracks have in CM games, and lots of lovely blue sky B-)

I feel like Touring is the best, but I really like all of them :

- Touring is the most exiting, as you never know who won until the line is crossed and there are lots of passes.
- Endurance learns you how to drive with tires getting worst throughout the race.
- Open Wheel takes the skill to avoid any contact, as it will put you out of the race.
- Tuner has the most variety in the races, ranging from muscle cars to drifting.
- Street has this special feeling of driving in tight streets, and that also takes a lot of skill.