Sign in to follow this  

i have a doubt about levels of owned cars in challenges

as some of us know, you can use your own cars on racenet challenges 

I have a level 12 lola b52/02 or whatever it's called,I just call it lola

and when I finished the open wheel challenge of last week using this one

at the car level up menu after race my lola went from 1 to 7 soo

racenet cars have an independent car levels from online multiplayer or it's a bug?

If you race your own cars or as I have done in many instances just bought the racenet car just to use in the challenges they will rank up.  Not a bug.  Seems to be the way the game is intended to be played.  If you are amazing and are capable of getting the platinum with a loner car awesome, if not you can buy a car which is marginally better with the prospect of being upgraded should you rank it up..........at a cost.  I think its a fair system myself.

If you race your own cars or as I have done in many instances just bought the racenet car just to use in the challenges they will rank up.  Not a bug.  Seems to be the way the game is intended to be played.  If you are amazing and are capable of getting the platinum with a loner car awesome, if not you can buy a car which is marginally better with the prospect of being upgraded should you rank it up..........at a cost.  I think its a fair system myself.

what i said is that i have the owned car from online mp on level 12 and then i used it on the challenge and it leveled up from 1 to 7 that why i was asking if it was independent system or it was just a simple glitch

racenet cars have an independent car levels from online multiplayer or it's a bug?
Did you go back to the "My Vehicles" & check in the garage if the level of your car had risen to 13 or higher?

Did you go back to the "My Vehicles" & check in the garage if the level of your car had risen to 13 or higher?
yes i went right after the race, it was still on 12

They start over almost every time.  Each time I have raced they have started from one and sometimes go up to 5, but then I look at my rating and it seems to not go up that fast.  I dont know how to explain it, but it does seem as though they could make it just go with your actual rating.

I understand what the OP is saying. After finishing the event XP is rewarded, but for some reason, it shows the XP as starting from level 1. Even if car is level 30.

it would be a glitch? or the racenet challenges doesn't count for mp cars because you are racing with the AI 

it does count, my boss mustang was only raced in the racenet challenge, now in the double digits in levels. it is a glitch, as your Xp is rewarded regardless, however for some vehicles it keeps starting back at "1". dont worry, from my experience, your car gets the same amount of xp, and is not reset to level 1, its a graphical error which im sure codemasters knows about, and intends to fix one bigger bugs are solved.

alexPSCE said:
it does count, my boss mustang was only raced in the racenet challenge, now in the double digits in levels. it is a glitch, as your Xp is rewarded regardless, however for some vehicles it keeps starting back at "1". dont worry, from my experience, your car gets the same amount of xp, and is not reset to level 1, its a graphical error which im sure codemasters knows about, and intends to fix one bigger bugs are solved.
maybe but my car didn't received the xp either do i don't know, i've found a bug sooo will codies give me the "bug splasher" badge?

alexPSCE said:
maybe but my car didn't received the xp either do i don't know, i've found a bug sooo will codies give me the "bug splasher" badge?
or better yet, add the bug to the "in need of repair" list so we dont have to worry about it. less bugs---> keeps the games fun!

alexPSCE said:
alexPSCE said:
or better yet, add the bug to the "in need of repair" list so we dont have to worry about it. less bugs---> keeps the games fun!
just simply perfect, easy as abc but, where do i do that?