Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who will your/ should my teammate be?

Max Verstappen and/or Carlos Sainz for me (depending on what team I go for). Then Jenson Button when I move to Mclaren!

Either Kevin Magnussen or Pascal Wehrlein. Probably Wehrlein because Manor is the slower car of these two and I'd like to start from the ultimate bottom. 

Mine will be Wehrlein and hopefully have a Hamilton Rosberg like battle just hopefully without the collisions

I will start with Renault, so i guess it will be K.Magnussen, if i switch to McLaren then of course Fernando Alsonso!

Reub09 said:
I am thinking of getting a Ricciardo snap back irl because they don't have Verstappen in stock yet :D Hmm I think I will chose Verstappen
August 26th is the release date of the VES hat, want want want. So I'm choosing Magnussen as my teammate to ultimately he promoted to Red Bull Racing with Max besides me!

What, no Hamilton or Ricciardo or Vettel? They're the only teams I would chose from.
Why? Choosing a top team would be really boring.

Carlos Sainz, so we can battle it out all season and I can hopefully get a Red Bull seat. Then I'll fuck off to Ferrari after many championships. I'm going for the Vettel route :)

I still haven't fully decided yet which team I'll start with... but I know, depending who I choose, who my team mates will be. I'll race alongside either Hamilton, Vettel, Ricciardo, Bottas, Hulkenberg, Magnussen, Sainz, Ericsson, Button, Wehrlein or Grosjean. Ferrari and Mclaren were the only ones I'd have a hard time choosing which. Perhaps I'll just name my avatar Raikkonen or Alonso and then change it if I move teams...

I wanted to start with Haas but after seeing the video's about career and understanding more of the R&D part of the game I'm gonna start with McLaren and Alonso as team mate because the upgrade path sounds more realistic than making Haas a top tier team at the start of my career. I'm choosing Lewis his career path but I won't waste my time hanging around at MacLaren. Once I will become champion i'm out of there. Probably move to Mercedes and make Rosberg my b°tch.