DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't think they'll do the previous seasons thing. I think that may have just been to make up for the let down of f1 2014 not being on next gen when really it should have been. Also when you say import setups you mean bring setups over from f1 2015? Or borrow them off other players?

Should've changed the topic title to: Things to be really pedantic about

the only thing of interest there is the track updates. But baku won't get fixed, afaik they said it was modeled on the data they had when the track was designed, some of the corners were modified a while after that.

the other stuff is "nice" to have but not really end of the world if it's not there.

haydn23 said:
I don't think they'll do the previous seasons thing. I think that may have just been to make up for the let down of f1 2014 not being on next gen when really it should have been. Also when you say import setups you mean bring setups over from f1 2015? Or borrow them off other players?
Well about previous seasons they should do it if the FOM agrees.
About the second question yes i would like to bring setups over from f1 2015
i also hope we can borrow them from other players like last year
I'm pretty sure that using other people's set ups is confirmed for the new game think TRL Limitless confirmed it in his set up vid.

Some centered T-cams are not good, especially the Ferrari. Force India and McLaren are pretty much perfect.

Some drivers sit way too high like Kimi here:

The faces of Hamilton and Wehrlein look spot on, but many other drivers including Bottas, Massa, Hulkenberg and Verstappen... well...

Kvyat in xmattyg's video looked like Nikki Lauda

When Crofty is going through the starting grid, it sounds very weird. There's no flow to it. Instead of saying "Massa and... Esteban Gutierrez!" he should just rattle off the last names of the drivers like "Raikkonen, Vettel, Ricciardo, Verstappen..." 

Sector4 said:
When Crofty is going through the starting grid, it sounds very weird. There's no flow to it. Instead of saying "Massa and... Esteban Gutierrez!" he should just rattle off the last names of the drivers like "Raikkonen, Vettel, Ricciardo, Verstappen..." 
Yes, I agree. It seems like he always says "and" after three names. So 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th and 20th have an "and" at the beginning and it sounds really stupid. 

Safety car lights are not on/blinking, but always off? At least in the PS4 preview versions.